Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

I can has kitty!!

Welp, I finally got a chance to go by the SPCA and adopt a kitty! I've named her Amisi, and she's about a year and a half old. She's still kinda skittish, espically when I'm walking for some reason, but she's starting to explore the house and she'll come up to me for petting. She's a really sweet cat, but she's wiggly. I had a horrible time getting pictures because she's always moving. XD Anyhoo, here she is!

kitty3.jpg

kitty2.jpg

kitty1.jpg

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

awww, shes cute! looks like a charcoal or soot smudge on her nose. :happy: cuuuute!

rescued and saved animals know they were saved and in time love pours from that

ditto is a bastard... but he's a grateful bastard :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*beats sledge*

*shows him 4 legged Ditto pics* *shows him Ditto vet bills* whose the 6 thousand dollar cat? >.<

lil miss is cute and soooo happy to have a lovin home!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

OMG Kitty!!!! Beautiful cat you adopted there Dubie, I wanna hug her (in case you haven't noticed I love cats)

you should stop by then :P we have plenty here

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Strider, you just reminded me of Marler from Ah! who can't stand those kitty good luck Jap charms X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

are they both allergic to animal dander?

pets are great for kids it teaches then to nurture :love: easier w/ a dog tho... they're a lil more durable around lil ones X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I always thought cats didn't like kids. Then again u never hear about a kid getting mauled by a cat. A bit scratched up but not mauled. LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

HK: some cats love kids, some don't....just like some dogs love kids and some don't....a lot depends on how well they were socialized when they were babies.....

Anyhoo, she's settling in. She wants CUDDLE TIME, by which she wants my lap to nuzzle my nose! *squee!* And she still doesn't like me walking around her or picking her up. She'll get up in my lap when she wants to be petted, which is a lot, actually. XD But she doesn't like me picking her up for some odd reason. Ah well. She had bronchitis, which seems to be clearing up, but she still sneezes a lot. I'm beginning to suspect allergies, which is bizzare. I'm not allergic to her, but she's allergic to me? *LOL* But anyways, I'm happy now. ^_^

Oo! Oo! Video! Yes, I'm a dork! Who loves the exclimation point! XD!

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/dubird/?action=view&current=S7300082.flv

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg