Pchan

Gundam 00

Tell us why too! Why why why!!?!??

Look at the end of my post, thats the main reason I like this season so much (really it's such a sexy Gundam I almost had to get a change of pants after it first showed up).

That and I really like the direction this season is going so far

(still pissed the original Lockon is dead though, I really don't like his brother)

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Doesn't it seem odd that Setsuna was able to find Lockon's identical brother so easily, and get him to sign up for gundam duty?... The guy didn't even know his brother was a gundam pilot to begin with and hes never even used a mobile suit before. But the guy pretty much just agrees and is a natural!? And Lockon obviously never mentioned anything about a brother that looks just like him considering everyone's reactions when they first see him. I hope they go into some kind of detail with the new Lockon, because my initial reaction is that they're just using the brother angle as a cheap way to write a dead character back into the story.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Generally code names (as what those names are) are said in full but usually only during communications. Why they say it all the damn time when they see each other in person is confusing as hell.

I doubt it's because they're not friends because Setsuna, Tieria, and Alleujah all recognize each other as comrades and friends through what they've been through but it would make sense in Lockon's case as he's the newbie in the group (and somewhat of an outsider as we've noticed). They don't really except him yet and everyone is still having problems with the whole him looking like his brother thing.

All I know is after the last episode (14) it's getting damn interesting now.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Generally code names (as what those names are) are said in full but usually only during communications. Why they say it all the damn time when they see each other in person is confusing as hell.

I doubt it's because they're not friends because Setsuna, Tieria, and Alleujah all recognize each other as comrades and friends through what they've been through but it would make sense in Lockon's case as he's the newbie in the group (and somewhat of an outsider as we've noticed). They don't really except him yet and everyone is still having problems with the whole him looking like his brother thing.

All I know is after the last episode (14) it's getting damn interesting now.

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with code names since Saji gets his full name called a lot and has no code name lol. Same happens whenever someone's facing off against an opponent that they know the name of, they say the full name lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^