Pchan

Gundam 00

I think i just forgot about the loop :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I think this "loop" is whoever happens to be on MSN or MAL the same time he is XD.

AIM also :P you basically took the words out of my mouth

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

No he's still dead thats just his brother. Watch the first ep and you will find out :).

BTW. Lockon is just the name given to the pilot that uses that particular Gundam.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Same as me, I used Nyoro last time as well. I'm quite pleased with there subs, which reminds me I need to go redownload the first season.

You should download Alliancep2p and join me and eppy's network.

sig.php

Been debating about doing it since I got my new external up and running. Sadly I need to run it by the roommates first. Whole sharing of the internet thing (and sharing bandwidth between 4 people who are constantly downloading kills our bandwidth). That and I generally don't leave my laptop on at night to get any real use out of it except during the day.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

To be fair, neither do me and eppy. We normally shut our computers, or at least Alliance, off when we go to bed. So if you do decide to join us you shouldn't have a problem with only having Alliance on in the daytime.

As for bandwidth, you could try changing the throttle settings in Alliance to something low.

I guess it's a pain when you have roommates that download stuff as much as yourself lol.

sig.php

....I dont shut my computer off when i goto bed....freak....i shut it off when i goto work XD

eppyomega.png

I did that whole Alliance thing, but nobody was on it, so I never signed on again. When the first version was out, I could see Eppy and Goku, when I got the second version, I was alone *sniff*

I had Eclipse I think for the last season ... *can't remember*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I did that whole Alliance thing, but nobody was on it, so I never signed on again. When the first version was out, I could see Eppy and Goku, when I got the second version, I was alone *sniff*

I had Eclipse I think for the last season ... *can't remember*

Now it's just me and Eppy...and sometimes Dejitaru. You should try it again, it's been updated a lot by the programmer. Me and Eppy both seem to be on between 2pm-12am EST so if you wanna try go for it.

sig.php