Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Hulk Hogan To Host 'American Gladiators'

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/10/04/hulk_hogan_to_host_american_gladiators_

Wrestling legend and television icon Hulk Hogan ("Hogan Knows Best") will flex his hosting muscle for NBC's latest midseason primetime offering, the return of the competition series "American Gladiators."

The announcement was made today by Craig Plestis, Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming, Development and Specials, NBC Entertainment.

"Hulk Hogan is an American icon," said Plestis. "For over twenty years he has been a symbol of strength and toughness in all facets of entertainment. His electrifying personality will no doubt inspire Herculean efforts from our everyday challengers. There is no one more qualified to host this program."

"Hulk Hogan is going to rock the American viewing public as the host of 'American Gladiators,'" said "American Gladiators" executive producer and Reveille Managing Director Howard T. Owens. "This is the ultimate television vehicle for the ultimate action television star, The Hulk!"

"Gladiator-mania is gonna be running wild, brother," said Hogan.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Rotflmao! I watched an American Gladiators marathon last weekend and was joking a couple weeks ago with a co-worker about how a show like american gladiators would blow away reality shows like survivor. X'D

This is awesome! I'm definitely going to watch this.. all they need to do now is release new episodes of The A-Team! X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Rotflmao! I watched an American Gladiators marathon last weekend and was joking a couple weeks ago with a co-worker about how a show like american gladiators would blow away reality shows like survivor. X'D

This is awesome! I'm definitely going to watch this.. all they need to do now is release new episodes of The A-Team! X'D

I know! I was talking about the same thing. I was like dude, this is real reality right here! American Gladiators would destroy those other reality series in ratings if they revived it. And what do you know... 2 weeks after I said that, it was announced!

I hope to God they keep the original trumpeting theme. X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!