Pchan

Darker Than Black

Yep, so I began watching this ... and am up to just a measly 2nd episode, but I read somewhere in Strider's posts that he was sorta hooked on to this, figured why not try it.

For all you guys watching it/ current with the anime, how is it?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Beyond freaking awesome! Then again this is just my opinion and I personally love the show to death. It's got a lot of style and an interesting, underlying plot that has hooked me. Plus Hei and Mao are beyond awesome and who can't love Yin.

Anyways I digress. If only Syndicate would get their butts in gear and sub the last three episodes, it's unbearable waiting for them knowing that another group has already finished it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

<_< ... >_> ... -__- ... Strider, BAKA! Now I wanna go home and download+watch more X'D ... you're making me unproductive at work *grumblemumble*

Off Topic:

Eppy, I just remembered to tell you ... Project B is an utter disaster >_<, deleted it into oblivion.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Off Topic:

BWAHAHAHA told you so :P when it comes to hentai i know not to touch :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Off Topic:

BWAHAHAHA told you so :P when it comes to hentai i know not to touch :P

Off Topic:

Damnit! Well, you need to tell me what to touch and ...

hey hey, I mean I know what to touch, just don't know what to really touch
... aaaaaaaa~ I just confuzzled myself

*cough* ... is this a long series?

I finished it last night after a short break where I couldn't get a hold of episodes 17-22, which I finally did, helping me finish the series. Overall, everything was good, great build up of characters and the subtle good music theme to the series made it watchable. Decent intelligent fights overall, and my only gripe would be with the last episode or how it ends. No decisive closure as I told Eppy last night ... to be honest the entire series was good and raised my hopes for the last episode, so it wasn't my fault X'D!

I've been thinkin about hittin this one up (now that its done :P ) but if its got an eva ending I'm gonna pass *glare*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Season 2 isn't too bad but it was nowhere near as good as Season 1. Plus to really understand what's happening in Season 2 you need to watch The Black Contractor, the 4 ep OVA that spans the time between the two series. It explains why certain things are happening in Season 2. Wish it would of aired before Season 2, would of helped me understand everything a little better.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589