Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

I'm purchasing a house!

Oh wow! I just got this deal to buy a house! I got the keys for it today!

4 bedrooms 2 baths. Big yards and HUGE kitchen (for all that cooking I do).

My dad purchased it to fix it up and sell it...but he couldn't sell it just yet (needs AC unit). So, he leased it with an option to buy for 1 year to me. After a year I will purchase the house and all the work I am putting in my dad will wave the $$ down. It has brand new everything except I'm missing a fridge...LOL. Talk about a early wedding present!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sweet deal. Sounds like you have a cool dad there! Make sure you give him a hug.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Easy. Most houses that you buy don't come with all the appliances. The microwave and stove are brand new (because I was with my dad when he purchased them and put them in). I picked out a fridge that has the double doors and the freezer on the bottom. It's like $1200 with tax and all that, but I think once the hubby-to-be tells his parents about us getting engaged..they might just give us part of the money as a early wedding gift. *shrugs* either way we have to get a fridge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru