Sign in to follow this  
Kite

impression so far

i just started watching this series,

i like it so far, but wth is wrong with the creators,

each episode is 23 mins, the 1st 4/5 are the intro and recap of last episode, and the final 4/5 mins are credits and preview of next episode.

the episode is actually very short,

it is like dbz, but instead of dust clouds prolonging the episode, naruto uses someone to explain each and every move. not only that, i got to episode 16, broken seal, where naruto starts to change into the demon fox thing, and took the whole 13 min episode before it actually happened. so eagerly waiting the next episode i was hoping to see naruto go insain and rip in to them,

did it deliver, nope. he just broke some mirrors , landed 1 punch and calmed down. then 10 mins of dialog.

dont get me wrong, it is entertaining, im just pissed there dragging out the series so bad with super short episodes.

im very glad im downloading the series not buying it like i planed.

i really hope the series picks up pace.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

....you do know about 50% of anime are like that...get over it :P remember these series are aired every week when they are first being aired...of course most series are gonna recap the previous ep

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Alot of anime recaps, but that first couple seasons of Naruto were unbearable recaps. -_- you could skip and episode, watch the next episode's recap and not miss a beat because everything is recapped. guh. you can fly thru the eps if you skip the first ten minutes and the credits tho.. until they start doing all those mid-fight recaps were someone randomly remembers something that consumes 5-10 minutes of an episode. The series gets much better after the first season tho.. but then after episode 150 something there are roughly 150 episodes you can skip that have nothing to do with the overall series except diminish the quality of the characters.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this