Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Resident Evil: Extinction (spoiler)

Paul Anderson definitely knows how to mess things up bad in every movie he makes. hmmm where to begin on this one. The start of the movie was actually really good and it continued to stay good, untill really stupid things where added. For example the reason why the world turned to sand. Ok you would expect some really interesting reason why most of the earth is a desert wast land right? Maybe governments fired off nukes to try and kill the zombies or something but oh no Paul has to blame it all specifically on the fucken zombie mother fuckers. If you don't understand you definitely will when you watch the start of movie.

Also little parts where added into the film that just make you say, wtf?

For example the part where the crate is filled with a few "hybrid zombies" and it's opened in front of Alice and crew. The amount of zombies ends up being like 100's of even though at the start it only showed them put in like 12. Theres no way they could have fit that many in one crate. It was one of those moments where you know he just added them in to make it "more interesting" Also they run....which is not your typical zombie.

the end hahah ohhh we can't forget the end. Paul Anderson loves to fuck up every possible ending. The fight was sick but right when you expect Alice to die...she doesn't.

because shes saved by her fucken clone. Now theres a huge army of Alices.....

god I hope Paul doesn't make another Resident Evil movie after this. If he does I can only expect to see an army of Alices that have special powers.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I stopped expecting RE movies to be good like the games after 2nd movie. I found the 2nd funny. As for this 3rd movie I found it a little better than OK. Just one more RE movie to go & there won't be another RE movie for a loooong time or possibly never again.

Oh well you shouldn't see movies you're going to believe will suck. That's just a waste of money & only encourages possibly more bad movies.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I went because my friend wanted to see it and I had nothing better to do. Honestly the movie really would have been the best out of all of them if Paul didn't fucken add in stupid shit and make the ending suck. If he makes another RE movie after this I definitely wont see it. Thousands of Alices -.-

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I went because my friend wanted to see it and I had nothing better to do. Honestly the movie really would have been the best out of all of them if Paul didn't fucken add in stupid shit and make the ending suck. If he makes another RE movie after this I definitely wont see it. Thousands of Alices -.-
If it were up to me it would have ended with the death of the original Alice & leaving the last clone to end up in the last RE movie. I doubt the the thousands of Alices will be in the next movie & will probabley be explained as dying &/or killed off. The only thing I'm really expecting out of the RE4 movie is the zombies like they had in the RE4 Game.

I guess I didn't hate this movie as much as you did because I saw something worse a weak before...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I heard it was horrible, which really sucks ass! I was so excited for this movie to come out, thought it would be amazing ya know, finish everything up, but noooooo. I will probably still go see it, but I might wait till I win some free movie passes or something. I swear if they make another RE after this one I'm totally writing the whole damn story off. -_-;

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Very true, but the first movie was pretty good, the second one...uhhh, not so much. That's usually how trilogies go though, first one good, second one sucking, third one amazing. So I figured that's how this would work too, but apparently not.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

We finally watched this last night, it was alright but it still doesn't make any sense to me why the virus would cause all lakes to dry up and turn the planet into one large desert? O_O; The entire movie was the color tan. The fight scenes were good, but seriously, how were there hundreds of those hybrid zombies in that long crate? Besides all that, what happened to Jill Valentine? They could have simply said she was killed or something, but they never even mentioned her name but everyone else from the end of the second movie was there. At least the action was good, but it really didn't tie any of the movies together.. in the end it felt like they were leading up to some sort of fourth movie maybe an evil dead rip they'll call "Army of Alice"

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg