Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

Most retarded Questions

okay in the past few weeks since school has started i have add some retarded questions to my list of "Most Retarded Questions" here's ..like 3

me and my boyfriend are holding hands standing outside wait for the bell to ring so we can go to class, and this girl comes up to us and is like, "i'm guessing you 2 arn't straight"?

i didn't have a response for that but chris says, "as straight as a rainbow honey".

here's the second one. i told yall about me getting a buzz cut. another girl (different one) comes up to me and is like, "did you get a hair cut".

my response, "nope got cancer", ....and she believed me -_-;

someone guy heard us talking about my lack of hair to keep my head warm, and he came up and was like "i always thought you were a girl"

and i was like "...dude i'm in your gym class".

so yeah, those have made my list. if yall have any retarded questions you'd like to share please feel free

My school was pretty rough. We didn't dare do anything that wasn't mainstream for a white guy in the black hood. We kept out of everyones way and stayed on straight and narrow path. Your school seems pretty progressive. You would have had your ass beat at my old school. Good times, good times.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

sorry :P double post

had to add another one

i was washing the walls in my room and my mom comes in and is like "what are you doing to the walls?"

"....you're then one who told me to clean my room." "ecah, how are you my child?"

that kinda lead to a retarded coversation that i'm not going to even bother typing

lol, cause my dad is getting married and i have to look neat and clean

oh shizzle I read your first comment wrong. I thought you where a girl for a sec and then I saw the comment of "as straight as a rainbow honey" and put it all togeathor. Was beginning to think girls getting buzz cuts was the new in thing haha. Wont happend again ^_^;.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

whenever i get a hair cut i lose at least 3 inches of hair and people still ask if i got a hair cut. So...I tell them with a really confused look on my face that it's always been this long and that they are just imagining things. Then they get really confused lol

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

oh shizzle I read your first comment wrong. I thought you where a girl for a sec and then I saw the comment of "as straight as a rainbow honey" and put it all togeathor. Was beginning to think girls getting buzz cuts was the new in thing haha. Wont happend again ^_^;.

it's cool, i'm use to people making that mistake. and actually boy cuts are in for girls this time around, i've seen alot of girls getting it cut really short. and if you can pull it off a buzz cut really doesn't really look all that bad.

i do that too, but with different things like people will be like did you get more peircings, and i'll say nope i've had them, yall just didn't notice. should be ashamed of yourselves. and that's how i get drinks from the vending machines at school :P....sometimes.

i have to keep adding these cause my life is full of retarded questions.

i took a soccer ball to my left eye so i come home and my dad is like "you got a black eye?"

couldn't resist i siaid, "no dad i was putting my makeup on the bus but i had to get off or miss my stop and i didn't have enough time to finish"

he was like O_O "uuum okay son, have any hw?"

that was the funniest one so far, the look on his face was priceless lmao

wasn't that the day you had to come to school in a dress and had to wear like purplish black eye shadow for like some club or what ever?

yes, it was....tramatizing but i pulled it off, looking FABULOUS

okay Rasaphane is my witness. it was one of my friends b-day, so i ALWAYS play happy birthday for them on my violin, and it was kinda chilly out so i had my ORCHESTRA hoodie on. after i was done this girl, i swear to god is blonder than me, asks this

"OH MY GOD are you in orcestra? that was REALLY cool, where you having like a spasm when you did that little wrist was twitching"

all i could do was blink a few times, she was scary. if i hear someone refur to vibrato to wrist twitch thingy one more time i'm going to kill them

i'm sure yall've figured out that i go by several different names Lindsey, Ecah, Moonie, etc well this is retarded cause it's one of those obvious things

"Lindsey do you have a tampon?"

"i'm a boy"

*rolls eyes* "you could of just said yes or no, god you're such a bitch"

"I'M A MALE, would you like me to pull you aside so we do a check cause i MIGHT be wrong"

i said something like that...i don't have perfect memory. idk HOW i run into the slowest people in the world

yes, it was....tramatizing but i pulled it off, looking FABULOUS

okay Rasaphane is my witness. it was one of my friends b-day, so i ALWAYS play happy birthday for them on my violin, and it was kinda chilly out so i had my ORCHESTRA hoodie on. after i was done this girl, i swear to god is blonder than me, asks this

"OH MY GOD are you in orcestra? that was REALLY cool, where you having like a spasm when you did that little wrist was twitching"

all i could do was blink a few times, she was scary. if i hear someone refur to vibrato to wrist twitch thingy one more time i'm going to kill them

i'm sure yall've figured out that i go by several different names Lindsey, Ecah, Moonie, etc well this is retarded cause it's one of those obvious things

"Lindsey do you have a tampon?"

"i'm a boy"

*rolls eyes* "you could of just said yes or no, god you're such a bitch"

"I'M A MALE, would you like me to pull you aside so we do a check cause i MIGHT be wrong"

i said something like that...i don't have perfect memory. idk HOW i run into the slowest people in the world

I can't help but feel it's my fault :P ....I was pointing to Lindsay with an "A" not Lindsey with an "E". I should of said that ^_^: ...but it's sad that the poor girl couldn't tell the difference between male and female -_-;