Sign in to follow this  
Integra

Hello there

Integra’s Intro

Well lets see here

I enjoy watching anime though I haven’t in a little while now. I am an internet noob to say the least and will probably be asking for help soon on torrents and what they are/how to use them because i dont watch television anymore and i think this torrent stuff might be a better way to watch anime.

I am 19 now, live in my own apartment, 100% independent

Fulltime college student and Fulltime front-end manager where I work

Listen to all kinds of music like the blues, some techno(trance), and rock

Favorite anime has to be Gundam Wing

I play videogames such as WoW and any xbox360 shooter that has good online multiplayer and of course Madden

Ive come and gone from this place a lot i had a lot of usernames like Treize and Torreyjs back in the day i beleive. I can hardly remember anymore. Those were the days when i had dial up and lived at home now its this awesome broadband stuff.

*gets a bat* start running

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

<looks both ways with wide eyes> There serious Integra! Get the hell out. <clip> <crunch> Ow! That was my leg Eppy. Run Integra, run! <sobs while cradling a broken leg just like Peter from Family Guy>

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.