Sign in to follow this  
Kite

new wolverine cartoon

More precise "Wolverine & the X-Men"... I think it is just a sign that no matter how much the X-Men already revolves around Wolverine that Wolverine would suck if it was just him going up against the X-Men's deadliest foes.

The original X-Men don't seem to matter that much at all. Beast will never be just a big agile guy without blue fur. Angel will be shown as a rich pansy if he isn't Archangel. Iceman will tend to show up as an almost carbon copy of the Human Torch. Jean Grey is only interesting as Phoenix. And Cyclops always has to have a grudge with Wolverine, because even though he is a team leader in battle, he still comes off as kinda dull.

Remove Wolverine & you just have to 1st X-team among a dozen X-teams.

I wouldn't have mind if they just did Logan pre X-Men. Heck that's what I've would've wanted... *cough*Deadpool*cough*

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

there are talks of a wolverine movie , a prequal to the x men trilogy
I heard they were going to make a couple of prequal... Or at least I think heard that some where... I'd have to check out SHH again.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I don't understand why they would make it "Wolverine AND THE X-MEN" why not just wolverine? or if its going to have the x-men and constant x-men teamwork, they should have just named it x-men.. it almost sounds as if it is all focused on Wolverine and he calls on the x-men as backup maybe?

Just wait, I'm sure they'll finally make another horrible series like X-Men Evolution.. It'll be Wolverine and Omega Red as teenagers in opossing highschools. They'll both be on the school varsity football teams and have weekly school rivalry battles leading up to the homecoming game that decides the future of all mutants everywhere.

if some tv executive reads this post, please for the love of god, never make this concept into a show. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ended with them saving jean,emma frost absorbing the phoenix force in her diamond form and exploding most likly dead but you never know with cartoons

they stopped magneto from starting a war,

and stopped the sentinel program becoming fully active and destroyed master mold

all if memory serves

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''