Kite

terminator tv series

Yea, bad idea. Considering I was never a fan of the Terminator movies (One was ok, two was eh, three just sucked) I doubt I'll watch this (plus whats Terminator without the Governator).

This is kinda like the Robocop series. Took a good movie (I loved Robocop as a kid, still do) and turned it into a half-assed TV series that was hardly worth watching.

As DX put it, TV went down the crap shoot years ago. Tis the main reason why I've hardly watched TV for the last 6 years (I watch for the occasional good movie and some good shows (Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, and Deadliest Catch to name a few)).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I remember hearing there were going to be two terminator series, one that took place in the future during the human vs. skynet times and also some sarah connors series.. if this is the only series being made then I'm a bit disappointed. I'll give it a couple episodes to change my mind, but it looks like a terminator movie played out over the course of an entire season and/or series. uh.. I dunno about that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*groan* if he grew up w terminators why so surprised in T3? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

He was surprised in T3 because after T2 he wasn't even supposed to exsist anymore.

Anyway, this is going to horrible. I agree TV really has gone down the drain. Now we've got Superman highschool fandom in Smallville, and X-Men wanna be crap, and now this. Talk about trying to re-hype a dead horse. Terminator was great back in the day, but that's just it, it's had it's glory days, think of something new for a change instead of grabbing straws out of the dead and gone pile.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I bet he sent the female terminator into the past to live with him as a bodyguard/sex toy and was then surprised to find out another terminator was sent into the past to destroy the bodyguard/sex toy because it's existence would lead to an anti-skynet AI.. and Sarah and John Connor are there only as side characters to lend their names to the show... and/or create a Dawson's Creek atmosphere with AI sexual tension. :look:

I think I'll watch the Bionic Woman remake instead. :P

I bet he sent the female terminator into the past to live with him as a bodyguard/sex toy and was then surprised to find out another terminator was sent into the past to destroy the bodyguard/sex toy because it's existence would lead to an anti-skynet AI.. and Sarah and John Connor are there only as side characters to lend their names to the show... and/or create a Dawson's Creek atmosphere with AI sexual tension. :look:

I think I'll watch the Bionic Woman remake instead. :P

:( oh god a robot sexual tension drama. That's all we need.

That would definitly remind me of the anime Mahoromatic (alien robotic race meets humans and has the ability to reproduce, girl robot works for secret organization but retires and requests to become a maid for a high school kid, they fall in love...etc).

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Off Topic:

I wanna see android b0obies...

Dream (memory bank) # 28,934,059

Android: "*beeep* ... you know I can't feel your hand, don't you?"

Me: "Goddamnit, shut up! You're ruining it for me."

X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I wanna see android b0obies...

Dream (memory bank) # 28,934,059

Android: "*beeep* ... you know I can't feel your hand, don't you?"

Me: "Goddamnit, shut up! You're ruining it for me."

X'D.

I think that's the main reason to why they are making this show.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I just saw the first episode on http://stage6.divx.com/ it actually had some good parts to it but...if your a die hard terminator fan you will definitely get pissed. Theres also allot of wtf moments. For example theres a shoot out seen in their house and the terminator starts shooting, Sara pulls a couch chair in front of her and the bullets don't go through it. Then later on we find out she put Kevlar in all the furniture in the house lol.

I think the rest of the series isn't set to come out till spring. This was just a one hour pilot.

Oh and Godgrave we almost see some robot girl boob lol.

"Sara: You might want to put those guns in a holster" was classic

sig.php

We watched the first and second ep this week. I don't like Sarah Connor's actor. Every time she talks its like shes giving a speech, and while that worked out fine in the movie Gladiator and 300 for her, this character isn't supposed to give speeches, shes supposed to express her opinions with force and killing. John is emo and dumb. and the terminator girl's first apperance shows her acting human to get close to John, yet as soon as its revealed that shes a terminator she has a blank face no emotion and always has her mouth drooping open. wtf, then why even first show her as humanish?

Theres plenty of plot holes already, heres a few more:

*Sarah pointing gun at enrique or whatever his name is*

I overheard your nephew talking in spanish, your name and rata means rat, theres some words I know and will always pick up on. Are you selling us out!?

*Terminator girl talking to Sarah in other ep*

I know what the tin man is, John has told me all about it. He said you always read him the Wizard of Oz when he was a kid, in spanish. He said it was is favorite memory of you.

so yeah, she talks like she only knows a few words, yet at the end of T2 she more or less ran to mexico and read books to john in spanish. O_O

And:

Here, now we'll go thru time to the future of 2007! *shoots terminator as they go bubble/time skipping* next episode starts up and they show the graphic again and even tho they went thru time but naked stripped of all their clothing, the fully metal terminator with blown off head came thru the time bubble.. thus shattering the terminator rule of time travel.

And again:

Sarah: What do you mean there are resistance fighters in this time!?

Terminator girl: They are based here to try and stop the creation of skynet.

*random terminator kills everyone before they show up and then starts fighting them*

Sarah: There are terminators here too!? how is this safer!?

Terminator girl: The terminator must have been sent back to kill them.

Ok, so there are more time travel devices than the one mentioned in the original terminator movies that were destroyed. Fine. But why the fuck does skynet send terminators into 2007 to kill them... why not send terminators back to 1999 or any other year and just create skynet themselves with no worries of rebels?

and last of all:

I think they are in Ohio because they showed a driver's license they were buying from some criminal connection of theres. Now heres the thing. They were in Ohio, were chased by the police, people knew their faces, they are wanted for the murder of miles (from the second movie)... and they jump thru time 7 years to the year 2007. BUT! they don't leave the state and instead stay in the f*cking area? and even get their faces shown on the news. and John's bitching about not having his new fake driver's license so he can start high school in a couple days. FUCKING DUMB.

Unless they change the plot around and give these characters some substance, this is going to be one stupid dawson creek/terminator series.

Again this is a waste of time and they should have left it all alone after the second movie. The third one sucked in my opinoin and the series is without a actual plot line and doesn't stick to the orginal concept so therefore sucks more.

Dawson Creek sucked too/and a cross over due to the characters and writers has ruined the concept of terminator. It is very annoying really that Hollywood cannot come up with anything orginal and sticks to making crappy sequels and remakes of everything that was better left alone.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

John's also supposed to be a leet hacker yet he didn't even notice the one PC he was using was the projector one.....and worst it had windows vista on it and even worst of all he probably went into bestbuy.

They should have renamed this show to something else because its definite killing the terminator franchise. Arnold must be pissed lol.

PS. they seemed to have dubbed it down in terms of violence and bad words. The pilot I watched on the stage6 website months ago had way more bad words and have much for violence. They totally removed some sections from the TV version.

sig.php

Ah, the terminator with no skin steals blood plasma crap, etc.. goes up to some scientist, gives the scientist the complicated huge formula for creating living skin and then asks the scientist if he can make it. Scientist guys says, yes.. it could be possible.. now if only I had blood units. Terminator interrupts him and says "I brought my own." and they cut to some scene were the terminator is in some bathtub full of blood and emerges looking like some seriously fucked up burn victem with all his new skin. It then kills the doctor, takes his eyes and then goes off to look for a plastic surgeon to make himself look good.

The terminator had all the scientific knowledge and materials for making the living skin.. so why did he even bother talking to the scientist when he could have just killed him, used the equipment himself and then taken his eyeballs. and why would he need a plastic surgeon? making human looking terminators requires plastic surgery? you would think that living skin formula crap would create a layer of skin to grow on the predefined skelatal/robotic musculature of the robot's body and be done. I envision skynet setting up a factory for mass producing skinned terminators right off an assembly line. but instead each one needs a plastic surgeon and what healing time? O_O That female terminator has already shown remarkable healing time for her own skin with absolutely no scars. if thats the case, wouldn't the male terminators plastic surgury result in the living skin growing back to it's original burned victim state?

I've watched the first 4 eps now and I'm going to pass on this. I don't have time anymore to watch something thats made half assed. :P

all valid points, but ill keep watching in a hope it gets better

but seriously WTF, it is very illogical that skynet would build a terminator so tiny in size, she must be what like 70lbs. you see all the t1000's and there huge, so why sould they make a terminator to look like a school girl, both in age and build?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Okay I sat down like Sledge and watched the first episode and got halfway through the second one before I said fuck it, and that was that. There are so many retarded ass plot holes it's not even funny, and I've seen better acting on Days of Our Lives.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]