Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Kenichi

this show is so funny. The strong people and sempis in it have disproportioned body's its hilarious (one guy is like 7 feet tall and as big as a truck). Also how they all pick on the poor kid and try and teach him how to become stronger is just to funny. I feel so bad for him but also can't help but laugh at the stuff they put him through. I'm only on the 3rd ep right now, I hope it stays this funny throughout the whole show.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

its somewhat new....its one of those absurd series that i couldnt keep my interest in personally :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Haven't seen Tenjou Tenge -_-' ... but, I'll check this one out soon and continue to watch it if it's interesting enough.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The story is straight forward and to the point, so don't expect any twists and turns wile watching it. If someone looks like a bad guy then chances are he or she is one and visa versa. Theres comedy in, what seems to be, every episode so far. I'm on ep 30 now and still cracking up laughing. Apachai is nuts and never fails to make you laugh.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^