Sign in to follow this  
CGRH-OneShotKill

I'm Back

I know quite a few people don't care, and I'm sure most of you never liked me in the first place (cough Dubird), but to my friends still on here, I'm back. I took a much needed break, and I'm back to start up my usual derogatory and sarcastic antics :happy:. Not really, but you get what I'm saying, hopefully.

Last remaining AC RuneScape Clan Member! (??)

I think the name's familiar, though I may be confusing you with someone else ... heck I'm terrible with my memory X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I vaguely remember you. I think we were sort of friends. Wait-you were given the chance to escape and yet you still can back?! I have to ask you, WHY?!

/sarcasm

-looks around- All I can say in reference to your question is "NASA has nothing to do with it. Do you have your clearance pass?"

Funny how teh person I pestered the most has yet to say anything.

That means you, DUgong! :assimila:

Last remaining AC RuneScape Clan Member! (??)

Not everyone hangs over AC like an over protective parent. Lives go on off line even for mods and and admins. Either she hasn't seen your posts or she is choosing to ignore you. I have seen your posts and I am not ignoring you. In fact I'm warning you. Antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated. If you want to start an argument go elsewhere. I wont tell you to play nice again, I'll just ban you.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ok, first of all, why do you assume I hate you? Seriously. If you were being a cran and I slapped you down, that's my job here. Doesn't mean I hate you. Doesn't mean I like you either.

Second of all, do you really expect me to remember you? Seriously, again. I honestly have no idea who you are or what you did, though I'm sure others do. So, sorry to disappoint you, but we admins don't have some magic voodoo shrine with the names and actions of all the crans we've come across. It would just be to much trouble.

1176049153882.gif

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg