Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

Hey guys, I'm alive

Not the best first week of school. I fell down the concrete steps on my way to gym, not a pretty sight...but my instrument survived the fall cause it was in its case. Then today I almost crippled myself playing soccer cause i fell and it was very painful to walk. There was a discussion at lunch at my table that we should just pad everything down for me ^_^: and that i shouldn't drive when i get my permit.

I just thought yall'd like to know i didn't die from self inflicted injuries...and i am not emo, being clumsy and emo don't mix and they arn't the same thing so ne :P

X'D that reminds me of the first time we had to perform out drills at the end of band camp for all the parents (i was a flag girl :P ) me and another girl had to grab the flag bag from the other field and run it over to the field we were performing on. well, after we got the bag over, we had to run all the way to the other side of the field to join the line to start the march/drill and i was halfway there when i slipped up and literally hit the ground running X'D that wasnt the end of it though... my sneakers were loose and one went flying backward, and the other went flying foward. so not only did i have to get up in a timely fashion, but i had to retrieve both my shoes, get to my place in line, put the shoes back on, and then do the drill X'D it was epic

dont worry. being a spaz aint all that bad =3 just be careful! concrete stairs are not your friend when you come face to face with them >.<

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

LOL well good to hear you're not dead. I don't actually trip much thankfully, but if you put me on a bike I won't last for 5 minutes. I thought I learned how to ride a bike when I was 12, but I think my feet just like the ground more than the peddles and their way of tell me that is throwing me into the rocks. >_>

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

....I think I'll just stay in my room and sit as still as possible... cause I'm not safe in my own home. I think i might be jinxed. I have a cut on my finger and i don't know where it came from, nearly killed myself going across a hall to another room, knocked the iron off the ironing board, and I've ran into more doors and walls then usual. *sigh*

I used to trip up the steps, throwing my food everywhere, and then storm into my room crying about how pathetic I was. It was sort of a ritual and may be why I'm still kinda skinny.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Well, at least you were only hurting yourself a little bit. Yesterday it seemed that every time I turned around I was running into my daughter and knocking her down. And then I went to close a door and found her fingers got pinched in the door. Oh and I gave her her lunch and didn't realize that it was too hot for her so she burnt her tongue. But she is still alive and healthy, though with a few more bruises than usual for a two year old. :oops:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

....uuum...^_^: at least i'm not alone, makes me feel better. I ran into a chair today, almost cut myself with a knife while peeling potatoes, and then again while fishing for silver wear while doing the dishes. But it's not as bad as yesterday or those other 2 days. Today might be a good day for me :happy:.... or i might trip and fall in the pool or scrape myself. I already have a scrap running from my wrist to my elbow that's healing great from when i fell down down those steps. Or i might burn myself while cooking...i need to calm down and stop worrying don't wanna be paranoid, need to distract myself........oooo something shiny *plays with shiny object*