Sign in to follow this  
the56ker

mfi (missing from internet)

yeah im at yet another temp place long story most of you dont know if you really wanna know bug cabbit girl and if you dont wanna know bug her anyways :happy: but this place has dial up so i'll have that till sunday but if anyone wants to take out my scores go for it because there defensless till i get high speed back so have fun no worrys till i can play agian anyways ^_^;

such a tool :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I think we'll let your scores degrade until a day before you get back on and then you'll be whomped by our impressive skills.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahh, Matty's going for the sneak attack! I'm too tired to play after work, beside's I'm also too scared to get re-addicted.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That's a bit overly confident, considering a lot of the previous score-holders have been off and not playing for awhile now. :rolleyes:

well i said this to stir up some trouble thats all i know alot of the score holders havent been playing just lookin for a little competition thats all so i figured sins ive been playing the arcade a week straight and now im on dial-up till sunday ect i just like some competition :P

Yeah man, run/jog back to Jersey ^_^ and by the time you get here you'll have a spanking new Superman body with 8 abs, and monster thighs. I'll prolly hop on the Arcade this Saturday ;).

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

well im leaving sat so i'll be there somtime sunday and the internet is waiting for me i think otherwise it will be up monday i think dunno company gotta install a line so they did it already or its gonna be done soon i'll make em come out monday if anything =0