Sign in to follow this  
Ryouga_P-Chan

Doubt many people remember me!

Whats up!!! Not too sure how many of you guys remember me. I used to be on alot of the old forums from AC to GF and so on... lol like 4 years ago or so! Well I just found this place again and I do recognize quite a few ppl from back in the day!

Lol of course... first post I make I have to be a noob and post it in the wrong place initially!!!

Tommarow sees undone.... What happens not today.... In-decision brings delay.... Days lost lamenting lost days.

fun stuff...damn old people

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Welcome back ^_^. You weren't around when I got on board, and I've been here since ... eeehhmmm ... end 2004 *is still a n0Ob*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nope :P

what was yer name then? that might help but no promises^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers