Sign in to follow this  
Gundam-Ranger-X

My first real attempt at writting a fanfic, chapter one

As the title says this is my first real attempt at writting a fanfic. I orriginaly wanted to to a fan comic but decided, with Reena's help, that starting off with a fanfic would be a good way to start.

The fanfic is going to be multiple chapters and is based off of the Powerpuff Girls and a super hero of my own creation, The Communist.

Happy reading. And I appologise in advance for the double post but since each peice I post is going to be rather large I figure it's best to start a new post to put it up to make it easier to read.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Three Girls And a Communist

Chapter 1

It was early in the morning on a very big day. A day of change. A day of good byes. Today was the day the Powerpuff Girls were moving to a new city. A city far away. A city not in the county. A city not in the state. A city not even in the country. The city was in Canada, in the small province of New-Brunswick. The city was called Moncton. It would be their new home.

The girls waited at the airport with their father. Sad. Bored. Pretending to be excited.

The big board displayed all the flights comming and going. No monster attack this early. All the flights were on time. Soon it would be time to board the plain that would take them away.

All this happened so suddenly. How did things get to be this way? Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles wondered about this in their own way. How would the people of Townsvill get along without them? Who was going to beat up the bad guys? How would the new town take to them? One thing was for sure: things were going to be different.

The boarding call came and the Utonium family left their seats and made their way to the gate. As they got on the plain Blossom was thinking back. Back to how this all beggan just a few weeks ago.

The city of Townsville. A happy town with happy people. And happy children. Happy children happily enjoying the end of the school year. Most happy of all are the Powerpuff girls. Summer vacation was finaly here.

It was a beautiful early summer day. The three hurried home, eager to show their father their first grade report cards. Blossom got straight A's, Bubbles managed mostly B's, while Buttercup struggled in some areas.

"This sucks!" exclaimed Buttercup, "The Proffessor is going to kill me when he sees these grades."

"Don't worry Buttercup," Blossom said to calm her sister, "maybe you'll get better grade in summer school." She giggles and composes herself. "But seriously though. The professor's not going to be that mad. You did improve in some subjects."

"Yeah I guess so..." Buttercup answered, still not enthusiastic about all this.

The trio got home with a burst of excitement. Happy that school was out for a whole two months. Nothing to do but watch cartoons, play with friends, and of course fight crime and save the day from disaster.

"Proffessor! We're home!" called out the excited Blossom. Eager to show her father her exceptional grades.

But something was amiss. The Professor gave no response. She began to look for him. She checked the kitchen. He wasn't there. She checked the lab. He wasn't there either. She checked his bedroom. Still no sign of her father. Finaly she checked the last place he would be, his study.

The door was closed and as she was about to open it she heard him inside. Talking to someone. But she couldn't hear anyone talk back. 'He must be on the phone,' she thought. From what she could tell it sounded like an important phone call. Best not to disturb him. She could wait to show him her report card. It was summer vacation. Might as well get an early lead on playing time.

A few hours of playing passed and the girls were called in for supper. The girls got excited when they got to the table. The Proffessor had cooked each of their favorite meals.

"Eat up girls, I've got a big announcement for after supper," said the Professor sitting down to his own meal.

The family talked about how each of their day went. They talked about the last day of school and of the marks they got. After supper was done and the table had been cleared the Proffessor sat the girls down for his big announcement.

"Girls, I know you love it here in Townsville," he began. "And I know that you also love new and exciting adventures. Well I like new and exciting adventure too. And I've been given an oppertunity to go on a really big adventure. I've accepted a job at a new chemical research lab."

"That's great Proffessor!" Blossom interupted.

"Congradulations!" agreed Bubbles.

"Hold on girls," the Proffessor continued, "I'm not done yet," he added.

"This lab isn't in Townsville though. It's in Canada. We're going to have to move. And because they want me to start right away, we're going to have to move soon."

He paused briefly to gauge their reactions. "I know you probably don't want to move away but I think it's for the best."

After a short silence, Blossom was the first to speak. "We're behind you Proffessor. As long as we're together as a family it doesn't matter where we live."

Buttercup spoke next. "Just as long as it's not as bad as Citiesville."

Bubbles was the last to speak. "Proffessor, are we going to have to live in an igloo?"

The Proffessor laughed at his daughter's question. "No honey, I don't think we're going to have to live in an igloo. But I do think three little girls have alot of packing to do. I'll go get you some boxes."

The three Powerpuff girls flew up to their room and began packing up their various toys and belongings. None of them spoke. The reality of the situation beginning to sink in. They had pretended to be happy about it, for their father. Inside however, none of them really wanted to leave their beloved Townsville behind.

Blossom was snaped out of her daze and brought back to the present by a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ok honey?" the Professor asked worridly. "You've been awefuly quiet for a while now."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I'm ok," she replied. "I guess I'm just tired."

And so with that, the four members of the Utonium family boarded their flight. The flight that would take them to their new home, to new adventures, and possibly new villains to fight.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

The fanfic sounds great so far. Of all things, I wasn't expecting a Power Puff Girl fanfic to be the first fanfic I'd read since I got on. :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Sign in to follow this