Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

Scream

It'as 'ok', and a movie I can watch just once. But, it did spark a whole new trend for other slasher flicks.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

the first scream movie was the best. the second was good too, but the third was a bit of a let down. Although, Jay and Silent Bob did make a cameo appearance in Scream 3 as well as a couple other actors/actresses. but thats about all that movie had going for it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the first scream movie was the best. the second was good too, but the third was a bit of a let down. Although, Jay and Silent Bob did make a cameo appearance in Scream 3 as well as a couple other actors/actresses. but thats about all that movie had going for it.
The first one is good! I have that one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Scream was pretty great, the first one for sure. it brought back slashers from Direct to video hell. though it did not stop them from Direct to video release but still.

it's one of our favorite slasher/horror movies, and yes it was funny lol.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Scream was pretty great, the first one for sure. it brought back slashers from Direct to video hell. though it did not stop them from Direct to video release but still.

it's one of our favorite slasher/horror movies, and yes it was funny lol.

Yeah, it is. I like your avatar. lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]