Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

Most annoying songs ever

There so many annoying songs old & new. Like Sweet Escape, Lipgloss, Party like a rockstar, The Thong song, How many licks?,Barbie Girl,Tamborine, & so many more. Sometimes I end up singing these catchy songs because I have heard them so many times. What are some songs you hate?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Akon's Lonely, Baha Men's Who Let The Dogs Out ... throw in Ricky Martin in there and a couple of over-rated artists X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Akon's Lonely, Baha Men's Who Let The Dogs Out ... throw in Ricky Martin in there and a couple of over-rated artists X'D.
I hate who let the dogs at too! One time I actually liked it because I heard it so many times. I hate the Rick Martin song She Bangs! But its funny when William Hung sings it.:haha:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ugh.... that stupid poppin lipgloss song makes me want to punch things >_<

other than that... i cant stand "A bay bay" or however they spell it... and as for oldies... ahhhh that ATC - Around the World (look up the lyrics.. you'll know EXACTLY the song im talking about if it doesnt ring a bell right away..)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Milkshake... I went so long without hearing it on the radio, then a friend complained about it, and then I heard it, again and again. Probably one of the main reasons I don't listen tot he radio anymore.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Milkshake... I went so long without hearing it on the radio, then a friend complained about it, and then I heard it, again and again. Probably one of the main reasons I don't listen tot he radio anymore.
I like that song,but its ok if u don't.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Barbie Girl - Aqua

Oops I Did It Again - Britney Spears

Lip Gloss - ?

Do Your Chain Hang Low - ?

I hate the Lip Gloss song & Chain hang low too! Its sang by Lil'Mama. And Chain hang low- Jibbs

Barbie Girl is annoying! Britney Spears needs help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

barbie girl is a classic! i love that song.....right now, i hate party like a rockstar. something about it is sooooo uber repetitive and I'm usually pretty lenient on repition. it's just that in this case it feels like there's no imagination or life in it. Like a Cholo goes right along in there with that *shuddeR*

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

barbie girl is a classic! i love that song.....right now, i hate party like a rockstar. something about it is sooooo uber repetitive and I'm usually pretty lenient on repition. it's just that in this case it feels like there's no imagination or life in it. Like a Cholo goes right along in there with that *shuddeR*
I really hate Party like a Rockstar! And its called Lean like a cholo,but I hate that too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ehhmmm most of the rap/ r&b songs I watch on tv while I'm at my ex-colleague's place are pretty much loathsome.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

for the most part I am either ok with most rap and r&b, i even like some but some of the songs lately are just so....mindless. I wish I had something meaningful to say about country music but all I've ever really heard is Shania Twain ^_^;

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

for the most part I am either ok with most rap and r&b, i even like some but some of the songs lately are just so....mindless. I wish I had something meaningful to say about country music but all I've ever really heard is Shania Twain ^_^;
I agree there are alot of stupid songs out these days. They are also catchy so u might end up singing them even if u hate a certain song. I just like the beat on some songs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like with the Lip gloss song, I actually enjoy the beat--it's a lot of fun especially if you're at a club dancing with everyone....but it just doesn't go anywhere making it too repetitious and ultimately quite annoying

Anything Rap (old school rap I can live with, new school sucks), R&B, Country, and pop related is annoying in my opinion. Can't bring myself to listen to that crap.

I agree with Vinnie on Barbie Girl. Tis a classic and I personally love it (plus it a fun way of annoying my friends who hate the song), especially the German mix of it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I agree there are alot of stupid songs out these days. They are also catchy so u might end up singing them even if u hate a certain song. I just like the beat on some songs.

Right I hate that beautiful girl song... i always finsd myselt singing it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Katie loves Cabbitgirl!

Right I hate that beautiful girl song... i always finsd myselt singing it
Yeah, that song is catchy and played so many times. Its stupid how some channels bleep out suicidal! So the song doesn't make sense on some music video channels I hear it on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this