Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

X Tv

And so I finished this today in a 10 hour marathon since I woke up, figured I'd watch SOMETHING in 2-3 weeks considering my busy work schedule, and I'm a lil 50-50 on this one.

It's about the world's future and the destiny of a bunch of 14 people, fighting each other on each side in 2 teams - Dragons Of Earth who want to destroy the world so as to cleanse it and the Dragons Of Heaven who want to protect the world from the destined destruction. As cool as it sounds, I wish the series was good, rather than being 'meeeh it's okay'. Leaving alone how they have their powers, the fight sequences are the coolest part, but none of the battles last more than 2 minutes, and there're just 2 major remember~able tunes in the whole series, not that they're bad. Overall, the thing I liked was that it didn't only focus on the lead character. I'd give this a 6 on 10, it's nothing unavoidable.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.