Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Who wants to be a Superhero!

I'll watch it at least once.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I couldn't stop laughing. The dude said, the key to Stan's freedom is in front of you. Well darn it, he was right, there was a KEY in front of them.

X'D

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I was more impressed with the costumes last year. The guys this year need to really pull the potential. At least last year the names were more creative: Tiberius, Feedback, Fat Momma, Cellphone Girl, Monkeywoman, etc. . .

But I'll faithfully watch this season for the sake of anticipation!

Haha, did anybody else think Dr. Dark was a Death Eater??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

That last episode was pretty good. I still can't believe that mindset was too ego-centric to play along with the queen bee's evil plans. X'D btw, hyperstrike's outfit is way too form fitting.. its like theres a thumb down there ready to poke an evil villian in the eye. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Those intro movies were hilarious! Straight out of B-movie or two from the looks of it. I liked the Diffusers secret weakness was the super-wedgie, brought back from a previous episode.

I was very pleased that they had their final showdown with Dr. Dark, but no offense, I wish they would have stretched out the staged fight a bit longer. Their ending moves were cool there, and nicely done. I thought the super-sized evil Stan was a bit hokey, fighting through those dogs to defeat him was cool.

Am I the only one who noticed that the Queen Bee only appeared in one episode and was left at large. She was also used as an extra in a couple episodes. One episode where they were trying to get people's clothes, she asked for help in finding her missing child. In the final episode she was the talk show host. I bet she'll show up again next season.

Well, we just found out that the Diffuser was the winner! I was voting for the Diffuser, Hyperstrike, and Parthenon since the beginning. I'm glad to see that they made it to the final four.

I think Hyperstrike would have been the better choice for doing the movies, but as a role model, I'm glad to see policemen gain the true respect they deserve as superheros.

I know, the whole finale with Dr. Dark was a little lame with the entire buildup through the season. I seriously expected to see them fight several stunt henchmen, and possibly the Bee lady. Nope, none of that. Funny, but I would have liked the fight last a little longer with the old Batman standard "Kapow", "Crunch", and "Holy Grime Diffuser, Hyperstrike gave Dr. Dark a bruiser!"

The 3 finalists all did a great job and defiantly deserved to be there. Congrats Defuser, he had an awesome reason to become a super hero *sniff*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers