Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

The simpsons movie

I wonder if its an actual movie with an overall plot or does it just play out like one long episode? I want to see it, but every commercial just shows clips from it and none of it seems to connect.. and I don't know what the movie is supposed to even be about. O_O;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

if they make a season 19 i will watch it. to me south park the movie ruined the series, so many ppl stoped watching south park after the movie, but i dont think that will happe with the simpsons

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

it has its own plot. has all the characters with their same personalities, just in movie form. setting, plot, things leading up to climax, climax, solution, ending. all the things are there =3 but still very entertaining

good. ^_^ thanks for that, I'm a bit more relieved now... and I want to watch it pretty bad too. i haven't been that much of a simpsons fan in the past couple years but I watch re-runs of the older episodes all the time during the weekdays.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

You can't turn on the tv without having an episode of Simpson's appearing out of nowhere.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

i have series 1-9 at work and 10-18 on my computer. Seen every episode

i love the series.

The simpsons are ok I only have 1 dvd of it. It's called,"The simpsons gone wild" I like family guy more! I have all the of the seasons. And I might get the next dvd set.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I saw the aliens on the Burger King commercial promoting the Simpsons. I haven't seen the movie yet, and will probably have to wait to rent it. Kids + babysitters + movies are too expensive. :(

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.