Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Arcade now open!

That's what happens every time. You can kill him with the holy grail-type weapon, but it doesn't change anything except that he disappears.

Hmm. And a lot of times scores won't be submitted--an error message will pop up, especially after playing a game for long enough, that the score wasn't submitted and won't be counted. I just got 36,000 something on Tetris and got the error message, so my score still says 14,000 whatever. Sort of frustrating if you've put a lot of effort into getting a high score on a game. =\

I actually have a reliable solution to this. Whenever a game gives me that 'your score wasn't submitted error', I leave that error screen alone, open a new tab for the forums, make sure I'm logged in, go to the arcade and then click to play that exact same game. Once it loads up, I go back to that error screen, hit refresh and it pops up with that 'resubmit post data' box, click ok and my score gets submitted with no problem. I've got it to save my score everytime I get that error now. and it looks like it will give me that error randomly whenever I have any tabs open or especially if I loaded a couple games at the same time. Like the other day I opened prince of persia and shuriken challenge at the same time. I have my speakers off so loading a couple games doesn't effect my game play, but I realized whenever I open a couple games like that my score will never save right. and for games that auto refresh and submit your score, just don't open multiple game windows or tabs when you play, because it doesn't have a 'refresh and click ok to reload postdata' option. you'll just be screwed out of a score.

I'm assuming its a session thing, like when you load two games, the second one that loads cuts off your connection to the first game, so when you try to save the score from that first game, its trying to submit the score to the second game, it then notices the error and blocks the score hacking attempt.. or something like that. at least thats my understanding of it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I offered that advice many post earlier Sledgstone. :P You're probably right about the session settings. I would have only stored one game at a time too with the assumption that you finish one game before starting another. Oh well, sucks for you multi-taskers. :P

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I offered that advice many post earlier Sledgstone. :P You're probably right about the session settings. I would have only stored one game at a time too with the assumption that you finish one game before starting another. Oh well, sucks for you multi-taskers. :P

yes, but I worded it better so it'd make sense. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Keep posting! The arcade kicks in after 15 posts, or Sledgstone decides to grant you mercy. :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Squirrel Escape has a stage you can past. It has two baddies shooting lightning bolts, what looks like a teleporter. Even when the second device appeared, there was nothing I could do.