Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

MyAnimeList

www.myanimelist.net

As much as I don't like advertising sites that are not made by me, I have to admit this site is actually useful and easy to use.

It's a facebook/myspace copy for anime and manga fans. Basically you register an account, add all the anime and manga you watch or are watching and meet new people wile keeping track of what your watching and showing them your list. It also shows allot of statistics for the people that want to see what the top anime movie, show, ova..etc is for the community. They also sport "groups", almost like clubs. I was thinking Ancient Clan could start one on there to gather more fans :).

Anyway I figured id post it since its actually useful. If you join add me as a friend.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/DeathfireD

also heres my anime list

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DeathfireD

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

yeah well i made one up...my anime list will be finished at some point as i go through all of the anime on the list XD

http://myanimelist.net/profile/eppyomega

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

haha already 550...you bastard! *must start watching and adding more anime*

I made the group ancient clan and will make the mods here officers if they want. Being an officer just allows you to delete comments and pics that others have posted.

sig.php

I came across this site about a month ago and honestly, its pretty impressive. I've been meaning to make a list but I've been lazy. -_-

oh.. an AC group, that sounds good. ^_^

you should fear my list...it only gets bigger

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I've got about ten anime under my belt. I'd be embarrassed to post my list again.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Sledg I made a Club for AC. If you make an account I can make you and lady admins so you can edit the description..etc. Just add me as a friend and message me so I know its you or lady. I added eppytitis as a mod.

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=388

*shakes fist at eppy* You win this round.

sig.php

i watch anime in my sleep did you know? :)

eppyomega.png

It's Epples, he can do anything (and I do mean anything).

Eh, this intrigued me so I signed up. List isn't up to where it should be because I have a hard enough time keeping track of the anime I own let alone all the anime I've seen (and thats a crap ton). It'll grow generally larger as I remember everything I've seen.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/UnhallowedDeceit, tis the profile. Comment, add as a friend, and so on and so forth.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

You must teach me how! I can't stay up all night anymore, it totally wrecks my week lol. Do you do anime on tape or something? haha

well i usually only sleep for about 5 hrs then usually watching anime and games before work...then bring laptop and fill my USB stick with new anime and watch a few eps during lunch....then go home watch more and such then sleep for a few hours rinse repeat....i run out of stuff to watch too fast most of the time ;_;

eppyomega.png

I just registered, but I do not know how to find and/or customize the signature type thing that Eppy has.

While I am adding my anime, I'm starting to realize that for a 14 year old I have seen WAY too much anime, and I still haven't even added my manga.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just registered, but I do not know how to find and/or customize the signature type thing that Eppy has.

While I am adding my anime, I'm starting to realize that for a 14 year old I have seen WAY too much anime, and I still haven't even added my manga.

click edit profile then go to options you will then see "My List Signature (Image)" off to the right. You can edit the look of it if you want or you can just add the default one to your sig.

sig.php

yeah seems they were upgrading and such :P but its back now

eppyomega.png

*pats GG on the back* Eh, it just means you have more of a life then some of us. *stares at Epples and himself* It'll grow man, it'll grow. Speaking of lists, I'm still not done with mine. I'm still trying to remember all of the anime I've seen.
X'D I wish I had a life! I work nothing less than 16 hours a day, non-stop, discounting the work I do when I get home and if I have the energy to log onto my office computer .... meh, how depressing -_-;.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Eppy doesn't actually watch the anime. He sleeps with it under his pillow and it soaks into his brain through osmosis. And I've got an account under dubird, but I haven't finished my list yet.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg