Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Claymore

This is one of my new Favorite anime's now. Who doesn't like women with big swords and of course blood and monsters :). It sucks that its so short and that it's not done being subbed yet.

Anyway, I didn't just make this post to talk about the show. Does anyone know where I can get the manga? I been searching everywhere but can't seem to find it. Much thanks in advance.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

IRC is the best place to look just search the #lurk bots on irc highway...i know GodGrave found a torrent for like up to vol 13 or something but im to lazy to dig around for it...you can get up to teh most current scanlation on the lurk bots(ch 73)

i honestly dont think they will end the series at 26 eps either...cause its gets REALLY good...

also cause its one of those series thats has a time skip too

:) those are always great

EDIT: sent you the lurk website via PM enjoy :P(if you dont know of them already)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Absolutely love the series. Out of the Spring season anime it's my third favorite (coming after Darker then Black and Lucky Star).

I was going to say you should be able to find it in book stores because I know it's been licensed in the US, just don't know how much of it's out. Then again it doesn't matter since Epples sent ya that link.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

its still airing

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

how many episodes is claymore

currently there has been 16 episodes aired so far. Theres supposed to be 26 but if the manga continues then there may be a second season coming. Manga is at a pause though since it changed magazines that it comes out in and wont start releasing new manga till Nov :(

sig.php

yes you should :P

eppyomega.png

*hums some tunes out loud* remember the call Derek? X'D

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SERIES, AND IT ALSO BROKE MY MANGA VIRGINITY because I couldn't stand not knowing what'd happen next. I still have to read my Rahxephon manga, but I haven't had the time. Claymore's something I could go on talking about so badly that if I had a girlfriend she'd prolly get sick n tired n would've left this fanboy.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

all Raki does is cry -_-; kinda makes me hope he dies

I'm not dieing for the next ep. its a fairly colorless anime and the puny plot comes at ya real slow

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

all Raki does is cry -_-; kinda makes me hope he dies

I'm not dieing for the next ep. its a fairly colorless anime and the puny plot comes at ya real slow

What chapter/episode are you on Lady lol? He ends up not crying in the latest stuff.

sig.php

he shouldn't even BE in the latest episodes...stupid anime only ending XD

eppyomega.png

I'm current w the anime and not intrested enough to bother w the manga -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Eppy, what are you talking about lol. he's in a few of the chapters related to the current anime ep, just not as much and doesn't have any speaking rolls lol.

I wonder how they will end the anime :/

yeah just not as much and not following how he should be in the manga :P

eppyomega.png

I'm not sure how they're going to end it, Strider post em spoilers now please! I'm not sure if I'm current on the manga, but I've crossed the 70s chapter wise. Raki for one wasn't supposed to go running to Clare. I wonder how they'll end it ... with no closure to the story involving Priscila?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

No idea, I guess you can just say I'm sick of all the whining about Claymore (blame in on the Claymore Club on MAL). All I know is they're going for an original ending with the anime because the manga is on a hiatus until November. No one really knows how the anime will end but hit up the Claymore Club on MAL for theories.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589