Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

Ergo Proxy?

Okay so on Saturday's only FUSE is starting to show diffrent episodes of anime. Last week was a show called Ergo Proxy, and from what I got to see of it, it looks really good. I thought about buying it, but I kinda wanted to know if was any good or not before I spent the money. Any help?

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Its pretty good...but very slow. The beginning is not as action packed as other animes. The story is also lacking but gets interesting as each ep comes out. You're probably better off watching it first on FUSE (or download) and then deciding if you should buy it or not. FUSE has shown 4 or 5 eps so far and the show has 23 eps.

Every Friday at 12-1. Also on Mondays scifi shows anime from 11-1.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

It's a good show but what I've seen of it (only had the pleasure of watching the first 14 eps as it came out but Shinsen stalled after that and I quit dling it). It's a very good thinking anime, making you think a lot about whats going on.

I'd go with goku's suggestion and watch a little more on FUSE before committing to buy it just in case you end up not liking it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I loved Ergo Proxy when I first saw it. It's rich color, dense mysterious characterization, lovely theme had me at hello X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.