Sign in to follow this  
COBRA

Favorite B-movie(or anything really cheesy)

*puts a clothes pin on, for the smell of cheese shall be over whelming*

Cobra 1: for me it's a toss up between, Ghost Rider(yeah, i liked it, was pretty close to the cheese of the original comic, but at least the original had an exscuse) Army of Darkness, and Bubba Ho-tep(Awesome movie!)

Anyone else?

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I remember that movie. I remember thinking the lead actress looked pretty darn hot in that Chinese dress. Rroowl.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I loved Evil dead, Evil dead 2 and Army Of Darkness. I am a HUGE fan of the Tromaville movies (Aka: Toxic Advenger)

But my favorite B rated movie!?:

CLASS OF NUKE EM HIGH.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

oh, how about b-series? The original Flash Gordon is classic. *throws a football at a robot* X'D

I remember that movie. I remember thinking the lead actress looked pretty darn hot in that Chinese dress. Rroowl.

I got the dvd in walmart's $5 bin, I'm watching it in a couple days. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I loved Evil dead, Evil dead 2 and Army Of Darkness. I am a HUGE fan of the Tromaville movies (Aka: Toxic Advenger)

But my favorite B rated movie!?:

CLASS OF NUKE EM HIGH.

Booyah, lol man we watched a marathon of those cheesy movies.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour