Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

The Messengers

THE MESSENGERS

995373.jpg

Has anyone seen this movie?

A lot of people thought it was kind of lame..I thought it was scary!!

I mean if I asked my kid "what do you see, baby?" and she answered with that face (the one where the boy pulls on his eyes and makes a scary face..) you can bet damn well I would have been well out of that house and on the road back to Chicago.

CREEPY!!

Good plot I thought though!

Oh, and I knew right away when that guy came looking to help plant the land, that he was bad news! People are SO dumb!!! You don't let some stranger just walk on your land (which is in the middle of nowhere) and ask to help you plant the land..HELLO!! We are not back in the 1800's here. People are phycho these days!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

It's out on video. I rented it from Blockbuster for me and my mum..LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru