Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Voyage Century Online

So you want to be a pirate huh? Well me and my friend found the best pirate game on the planet...well one that doesn't involve cartoon characters or puzzle peaces lol. Check the game out. If your interested in playing I'm on Magellan server with the name DeathfireD. Also just to point out, the game is not like other MMO's where you become the best by leveling up. This game uses the skills system where you can do a number of things in order to be the best at a few different things. For example say you want to do nothing but PK and kill pirates then you would focus more on your ship attack skills and gun shooting skills on ground. Well you get the point.

http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ack, it costs money! Oh well, maybe next time. However, do share your adventures here. I'd love to read them.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

its free! The only thing that costs money is if you want to buy items without actually traveling halfway accross the world (in game) to get them. You can also buy other things with real life money but i'm not sure what.

If you want to play its free, just look on the left of the main page you will find several download links. Its about 1 gig but installing takes about 2 or 3 gigs.

sig.php

What's the learning curve? I've got stories to write in the Rolplaying section, Warcraft 3 here, and possibly Xenosaga once or twice a week. Add kids to the mix and I don't have much time to spare.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Learning curve is easy but requires allot of reading.

You might not have time for this game then, sounds like you have a busy life. This game is like WoW and requires allot of time for specific quests. Look at it this way, you get a quest that involves you bringing something from Athens to Alexandria it will take you 10 mins. You get another quest to bring something from athens to some town near london (forgot the name) takes you half an hour. You get another quests to kill 5 pegg leg pirate ships (takes 20 mins)....etc you will easily spend hours in front of this game and no even realize it.

However the up side is the game goes at your own pace. So say you have one of these quests but you're kid needs something or you have to do work you can log off and pick up right where you left off. Also you dont even have to do quests, you can do other things like mine for gold, chop wood, kill pirates all for money or you could even become a pirate and just attack NPCs and random people :P.

You should try it when you have some free time. Spend at least an hour playing it to see if you like it.

sig.php