Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Oh crap realization hits hard...

So as the looming deployment draws ever closer I find myself getting more nervous and just plain fucking scared about it. I dunno whats gonna happen over there and I really don't wanna get blown up... So just getting really worried about bad shit that could happen and I'm also worried about losing any of my buddies rather not have to go though losing them because some jackass decided he wants to blow up Americans... so yeah that pretty much it scared nervous and worried.

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

You have every right to be scared s**tless. However, as one of our proud and patriotic soldiers, I'm sure you'll use that to be careful, do the right thing, and represent our country with flying colors.

On behalf of everyone here, I'd like to thank you for your service. We'll pray for you and all of our servicemen's well being. Keep in touch and let us know how things are going for you.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I'm sure you will give 'em hell! I can't really comfort you since you deserve to be scared. Hell, I get scared when I go on Coasters sometime, that doesn't even compare. Being scared is perfectly fine. Just keep your head down and do your best. Thanks for all ya do. I hope to join either the 101st or 82nd when I'm older, and I have great respect for you. Show them what an M4 can do to a person who hates America. We got everyone here backing you up. Good Luck. I pray for you and all the men and women servicemen every night.

I'm sure that wasn't comforting, but I hope it helped at least a little bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the words of encouragement. what makes me even more nervous and scared is my section sergeant, who has been already, saying he is even nervous about it... that made me not feel like a wuss for my own fears but at the same time made then a little worse...

Just a tip BlitzZ 101st would be better though you would have to survive air assault school which is tough...

82nd isn't bad or anything but you wouldn't do much for jumps... since combat jumps aren't happening while repelling out of a chopper is more used because it can be applied more places....

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

try not to think about anything other then what's in front of you. I know it's hard but once you start doing that, you will have less to worry about.

It's the only advice I can give for something like that. I have never served for my country but when I'm confronted with something life threatening, that's how I get through it.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Only an idiot would be scared about being deployed. If someone says they're not, they're either lying or fucking nuts and you should avoid them as much as possible. >< As a Navy daughter, I also want to say thanks. I mean, I don't like the war and all the fighting because I think it's a stupid way to have a disagreement. But someone has to do it, and I'll always support those that have guts and the intelligence to be able to do it. */cheer*

And for words of advice, all I can give you is 213 things not to do. *nods*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Only an idiot would be not scared about being deployed. If someone says they're not, they're either lying or fucking nuts and you should avoid them as much as possible. >< As a Navy daughter, I also want to say thanks. I mean, I don't like the war and all the fighting because I think it's a stupid way to have a disagreement. But someone has to do it, and I'll always support those that have guts and the intelligence to be able to do it. */cheer*

And for words of advice, all I can give you is 213 things not to do. *nods*

Fixed it not to scare him.^_^:..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey looks like it will be more like 18 months in country now most likely thats good for all the tax free money and extra pay to stack up in the bank provided I keep myself in one piece so I'll be rolling in bank... yippy i guess...

but yeah.

Oh yes I got an idea for anyone who feels like participating... when I get in country and get an address there I'll post it up and if you wanna write letter to me and 1st platoon then go ahead if not oh well but its always nice to have mail (fond that out in basic so its probably doubly so in Iraq)

So yeah when I have it I'll try to make time to post it up if I can.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Believe it or not your all helping deal with the fear a bit easier. Thank you all.

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Bravery is nothing without fear, and no good without bad. This war may not be something I believe we should have started or whatever, but you are doing your duty to the people of this nation and we thank you! Bless you!

chessySig.jpg

Sign in to follow this