Sign in to follow this  
BlitzZ

Feel like a Loser

Alright, the 8th grade dance is in 2 days...and I have no one to go with, and none of my friends are going by themselves, so I'll look really stupid... But anyway, twice I have asked girls to the dance, but both times they pulled the classic, most painful thing you can say "you're like a brother." So now I am pissed, and my confidence level is slighty below that of a shit covered hobo.

Needless to say I feel pretty shitty.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

dont feel like a loser :P

dances are nothing to worry about. if youre really worried about going with someone, it isnt gonna be a fun dance :P i remember middleschool dances. you just showed up. and if you went with someone, you were together for maybe one song. psh :P dont think too much about it. if you like dances, show up and have a good time. if you feel like you need to be there with someone to have a good time, dont go :P

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I hated all of my school dances, because I FELT like I needed to take someone. It never panned out for me through school. I was always just a "nice guy". Of course at 23 I met my wife, got married, and we now have two wonderful kids. It all comes around in the end. I agree with CabbitGirl, enjoy the evening, with or without someone, or don't go.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

ya I remember my 8th grade dance. Almost no one I knew went with a girl (unless they where going out). Then when we got there we basically just hung out with your other friends, drank soda, and maybe dance one or two times as groups. I noticed allot of guys doing this so the girls ended up doing the same thing for the most part. The couples that went together danced a few times but then split up to go hang with there other friends.

8th grade dances are really nothing to worry about. If you want to go then go, chances are you will find a girl sitting alone with no one to dance with, but wants to dance.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Go there to pick up chicks! There's nothing wrong with going alone, if people ask just say you're keeping your options open. Also, as long as you act and seem like it's not a big deal, people won't think it is anyways.

Seriously, I hate that "like a brother" bullshit. Hear it too often as well >.>

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Well, not sure what kind of advice to give you... don't take it too badly, dude. Us men get turned down a lot. That's a part of life. You're not going to get every chick you want. You'll also never meet a guy that's never been turned down before. It's female nature to be difficult :P!!

What I'd do is just go up to every woman I like and just talk to them. Just be yourself. When you go to the dance, I'm sure you'll see single young ladies there too, just like yourself. Go up and ask for a dance if you see nobody dancing with them. Don't worry if they're there with anybody or not. If they were, their man should've been holding on to 'em!

Approaching women is kinda like fighting: sometimes you win, other times you get your ass handed to you. But are you gonna let the fear of defeat shake your resolve? No!

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

Well, the dance actaully turned out pretty cool. It just so happened that the most popular, and hottest (according to about 98% of my grade) danced with me for to songs, some upbeat thing, and Photograph by Nickelback for a slow song, and she even gave me a kiss! *swoons* W/E. Still, I still got to dance with the girl and now she kinda wants to be more then friends, its kinda strange that she changed her mind in 3 days, but I'm not complaining. I also got to make the first girl I asked to the dance jealous, but she deserved it because she's a bitch anyway. She said she "wasn't ready for a boyfriend" then she goes and asks my best friend out. See, I wouldn't be pissed about the whole best friend thing if she hadn't lied. Also, some kids got kicked out for trying to start a mosh pit when the DJ jokingly played a Hoedown song. WTF? Also, I got to crowd surf and be a *STAR* for about 3 seconds, which was cool.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's awesome! I was always the nerd in the back of the class none of the guys talked to, except for answers on school work. When I showed up to my junior prom dressed in this beautiful light green dress, suddenly people didn't have a clue who I was. When they did reconize me, they were surprised. Evem the snotty preppy sluts came to me and said I looked very pretty, so... Sounds like you were a "star" for a whole night there. ha ha to the dumb bitch who went for your friend..she totally missed out and now she is all salty. It works like that sometimes out here in the world. Work places remind me of school. We have this one guy that is really hott, and he's a supervisor. He's a HUGE snitch! He better not come to any of the company parties where there is booze, because snitches get stitches and there are a few of us (like the whole office) that have it out for him. The twisted part is they say that love is as strong of an emotion as hate (not that I hate him, but pretty dang close). I can't decide if I wan't to fight him or well...yeah. *shrugs* LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Take your time and don't rush things. It's just 8th grade after all, you should only be thinking about a hug here and there and the occasional kiss. Don't go overboard, we don't need any little BlitzZs running around. Finish school first! Man, do I sound like an overprotective parent already?

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Take your time and don't rush things. It's just 8th grade after all, you should only be thinking about a hug here and there and the occasional kiss. Don't go overboard, we don't need any little BlitzZs running around. Finish school first! Man, do I sound like an overprotective parent already?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Heck, there is a freeking freshmen at the high school I'm going to the is pregnant. Geez, when her kid is in like 7th gradw she will have just graduated college. Now thats messed up. People need to take things slower. Lil BlitzZs? I do have an army of little BlitzZs planning to swarm Poland (No offense to polish people-I'm one also) and then the WORLD!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was always the nerd in the back of the class none of the guys talked to, except for answers on school work. When I showed up to my junior prom dressed in this beautiful light green dress, suddenly people didn't have a clue who I was. When they did reconize me, they were surprised. Evem the snotty preppy sluts came to me and said I looked very pretty,

X'D sounds WAY too familiar X'D X'D (hmmm nerd. junior prom. light green dress =3)

thats great! ^^ see, so it all turned out ok =3 glad to see you went to the dance afterall =3 good luck with the girl, keep us posted ^^

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Remember, your future comes and goes, but sex? Sex is forever :P

Mmm, savoring the thought. Of course, so you kids know, life has many other pleasures that we won't go into right now. I'm too busy getting lost in my thoughts. :drool:

Mmm, savoring the thought. Of course, so you kids know, life has many other pleasures that we won't go into right now. I'm too busy getting lost in my thoughts. :drool:

Okay weird fetish guy....

I kid, I kid.

I think one of the greatest pleasures in life is waking up at 4 A.M., driving for an hour, and sitting in a tree for 12 hours to hopeful get some delicious venison and some homemade venison jerky.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have too many fears of hurting the ones I love, so I will never own a gun. My greatest pleasure is spending time with my family, even when they misbehave. That includes my wife. ;)

ooooohhhh *drools*:drool: Yeah, I can relate to you on that one Mathias!:happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Even though my time on this Earth is short, I've found pleasures of the heart to be more satisfying then pleasures of the flesh.

aomsehri \|/

Wolf, you know how I know you're gay?

Because you just used "my time on this earth is short" and "pleasures of the flesh" in a serious sentence. X'D

Just kidding. Listen to Wolf, boys and girls. The man tends to know exactly what he's talking about most of the time.

I have too many fears of hurting the ones I love, so I will never own a gun. My greatest pleasure is spending time with my family, even when they misbehave. That includes my wife. ;)

You know what I have to agree...I think the best things I know in life are the simple ones. Like, when my daughter layed her head on my shoulder Saturday, just out of no where and said " I love you mommy." Or one of my best guy friends saying to me, again out of the blue, that he cared about me and that he was always there for me. Just stuff like that that makes you appreciate life a bit more each day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

The man tends to know exactly what he's talking about most of the time.

This is certainly a new development O_O

Even though it's too late, the secret to a good elementary school dance is to spike the punch!

aomsehri \|/

Sign in to follow this