Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Do you think Chopper

will ever od on the rumble balls again? Think he can come up with a way to make them better and safe to take in quantity?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I bet chopper will make a whole new rumble ball to unlock his potential. I've seen rumors abound from One Piece fans speculating about the final two or three shikibukai.. that one is probably a zoan type df user. I have a feeling that Chopper isn't the only zoan type to know of ways to unlock their df's full potential.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hmmm ... I think he will try and come up with a solution only because of his urge to get on equal terms with his fellow nakama in terms of strength and reliability. Maybe it'll cap his maximum capacity of strength, but even if it's at 70% it should be good to go!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

it looked like when chopper was in that form it just sucked his energy away. Granted he was a bit beat up to begin with.. but even in his flash back he was laying in a bed crippled. i don't think that hulk form of his will be a reliable way for him to fight even if he can control it. poor choppy. :(

true, but that's when he was stuck in his form. on both accounts he either tired himself out or was forced to change back (being in the sea made him unable to be in any form) so I think he'll be able to, in the future, retain his conciousness and even revert back when he wants to. The form will still use up a lot of his energy but at least then he'll know what his limits are.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Set an alarm on your wristband at 2 minutes, after you consume the last Rumble Ball. When the alarm ringadingdings, reach out for the lout on your waist and pour that stored sea-water over your head X'D. Kidding .... it doesn't even make sense :P

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

oh, maybe he could make some injection timer thing he could wear on his waist and it'll auto kick in and inject some anti-rumble ball formula into him to save himself. lol. he could wear the batman equivilant of a utility belt. it'll have his rumble balls, medicines, drugs, cigs for sanji, emergency meat for luffy... X'D

true, but that's when he was stuck in his form. on both accounts he either tired himself out or was forced to change back (being in the sea made him unable to be in any form) so I think he'll be able to, in the future, retain his conciousness and even revert back when he wants to. The form will still use up a lot of his energy but at least then he'll know what his limits are.

ah, good points. ^_^

Sign in to follow this