Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

OP shippers

I'm a Nami x Ussop fangirl; can't help it. They always flee in terror together X'D they're always together.

but....

Franky and Robin are sugeeeeeeeeee together X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you are wrong gg!! Clearly Zoro's heart belongs to Chopper. If you look back at the episodes it's always Zoro that dives in first to save Chopper at any sign of danger hehehe.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

That's because he doesn't want you to show everyone his true love interest, in the fear that he'll look less manly if they all knew it was Nami~chwaaaan.

*nod nod* X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

if anything Nami-chwan would make him look more manly :P we all know Zoro is a big softy inside (why else would he train so hard to be practically invincible)

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

OoooooOOooooo ... Nami-ViVi-Robin threesome ... *prematurely ejaculates*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*ehem!*

Nami n Ussop.......... so obvious!

Franky n Robin :love:

I'll take Luffy and Sanji ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:drool:

Nami-Vivi-Robin-Lady foursome

*had a damn good dream* ^_~

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*enters dream*

Sign in to follow this