Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

well, now, wasn't THAT exciting?

Yeah. Almost in a car wreck this morning. With a semi. -_-;

We're driving down I635. It's heavy traffic, and the center of the road is being done something to it, so the 'wall of death' is right on the edge, with no shoulder. I'm in the far inside lane because it tends to move the fastest overall in traffic this thick. I'm just driving, we're moving along at an OK speed, I'm actually passing this semi and I'm about halfway past him when he starts drifting into my lane. I'm not to worried because this happens to everyone, really, so I hit my horn to warn him to stop playing with his dick and drive. He keeps drifting over, so I hit my brakes and lay on the horn. He STILL keeps drifting over, and now I'm stopped completely because I don't want to get crushed between him and the wall of death. He still keeps coming, clips my truck and knocks out the side mirror, then drifts back over like nothing was wrong. *grrrrrrr* Scared the hell out of me, probally the guy behind me that I think got hit by my mirror, but I keep going because there's no where to pull over and as my truck is still driveable (and the fucker didn't even slow down or stop), I keep going. I called the company when I got to work, and they might actually pay for the repair, but now I get to drive around heavy Dallas traffic with no right side mirror. I'm not as angry as I was because the company seems to want to work with me and the only damage was my mirror, but DAMN that scared the hell out of me! O.@

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

eeiiiiii not cool O_O;;; i hate when that happens..... me and eppy were almost in a similar situation going up to lady and sledges house because the guy decided to start coming into our lane as we were half way passed him... we were in the right most lane with the shoulder on the side of us so we passed on the shoulder.... -_-

rawr. atleast theyre gonna pay for the mirror though. scary shit though >_< i dont like those walls of death even if im on the total other side of the road from them >_<

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

maybe he was dozing off at the wheel

I'm just grateful it was a mirror and not you! >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I got hit by a semi 3 years ago in the middle of down town traffic. The driver had head phones on and did not hear my horn. He slammed into me, ripping open the side of my car like a can opener. To make it worse when he got out of the truck I realized he was truck driver who had just come from my daughter's dad work. He had just finished his weekly drop off. I had just seen him 10 minutes before the accident. After I finished screaming at him for being an idiot, I spent 7 months in a Chriopractic office. I had to get full body massages (I was pregnant shortly after my accident) to help with my back injury. Needless to say I did not get the money I should have, but it was one of the scariest things I have ever been involved in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this