Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Ah! My Goddess

I just finished watching season 2 of Ah my goddess. I finished the first season earlier this year but was lazy in finishing the series. I still haven't watched the movies or OVA yet. *needs to download them* Peorth was a nice change to the series, she brought some tension to the show that interested me. Keiichi is such a friggin moron he doesn't even kiss Belldandy in the last couple episodes. I was a bit disappointed with the ending because of that (not that it wasn't a great ending, I just wish they'd have friggin kissed. -_- Who else has seen this and who is your favorite character? :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sledgstone thats far from the end. I thought the same thing then I downloaded the manga thats been going on for years. They cut out ALLOT from the seasons. I would have suggested reading all the manga up to the current one before watching, but it makes no difference I guess. You can still download and skim through them like I did.

There still making the manga, 1 new chapter a month and its far past the ending of the second season. Ah My Goddess as a whole is a great slice of life story but theres like no real gratification when watching on reading it since Keiichi and Bell never "truly" kiss or anything on their own and the story can be so off track at times that it's like watching Bleach fillers. Never the less its still a legendary anime.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I missed this thread *dies in embarrassment* -__- gomen!

I'm copying my post from the new thread in here, please delete the new one ^_^

There were times while watching this series where I guess my neighbor would hear my laugh hysterically, every half hour!

I wish I had the time to review this one, I'd love to. It's about terrible luck surrounding Keiichi, a student, whose life takes a u-turn when a goddess asks him to make one wish ... anything he could wish for! Yep, he wishes for the beautiful goddess to be with him forever, and the story picks up from there. The anime is warm, humorous, it's got great characters and it's well made. I can't wait to re-watch this, and I believe there's a movie out and a 2nd season!

How's Season 2/ the movie compared to Season 1? OH WAIT! The tune for the demon or Marlie (spl?) is absolutely hilarious! *plays the tune in his head over and over again* X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Theirs a few movies out and an OVA. Their all pretty good.

The manga is slow now. It comes out once a month and the plot hasn't really gone anywhere (well aside from the last chapter). I'm hopping at some point in the manga it turns out like Love Hina and they get married with gods blessing or something :), but it seems like no chapters involving their relationship will be made for a long time :(

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^