Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Hooked up the air conditioners this week

Our temperatures keep fluctuating like crazy. Two nights ago we had 35 degrees with a chance of frost, and today its going to be in the high 80s and very dry. wtf.

Whats everyone else's weather like? and are there fires near your house? I heard wild fires have been breaking out in about 4 different states.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This morning it's 59 in NYC, scheduled to get to 64 by night. Tomorrow's NYC forecast is 90 in the morning o_0 and 66 by night.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

90s right now, but we're supposed to get rain and have everything cool down in OH. Of course, I try to stay inside all of the time to avoid the allergies.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I hate allergies! I had to run the air for the past few nights. It's been up near almost 100 degrees in the Valley Of The Sun (phoenix, az.) but I woke up this morning freezing. too tired to get up and turn the air off, so i just pulled the covers up (with the isues I have with sleep, I try to savor every minute I can). The weather is weird here lately. Late one night last week it was all cool with lightning and thunder. The next day not a cloud around and blazing hot. I wish the weather would make up its mind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this