Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Opera Singing Bunny!

Can someone make me a signature with the cute Opera singing bunny from the skittles commercial? :D

I had a hard time finding a pic of him so I could make my own:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I think you've ridden the skittle rainbow a bit too high. :P I've never seen the bunny or the commercial. :(

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Here is a link to watch the video. Come ride the rainbow with me and check out the cute Opera Singing Rabbit at this link:

www.videoheaven.us/videos.aspx/video~opera_singing_bunny/Opera_Singing_Bunny/Stupid_videos/

He is just sooooooooooo CUTE! If you see him you will see what I am talking about. If you think the wand of wonder was bad..imagine my blade dancer walking around with this cute magical creature!? LOL!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

That bunny scares me! I would have paid to have been ridden of that demonic beast. Shut up bunny! Shut up! :evil:

That was wonderful. Thanks for the laugh. :rotflmao:

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

He is not half as scary and crazy as the bunny in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Now, that bunny...was scary~! Though I bet if you pissed off the opera singing bunny:nono:...he'd get monty python bunny phycho on you. His sweet off key little "la laa" would turn into insane yips of a disturbed wild animal and he'd do than bite your arm.... He'd chomp it off.X'D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this