Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

My poor Mutt

Precious got a boo boo. I let her outside yesterday morning to use the bathroom and when she came back in 5 minutes later I noticed a blood stain outside the front door. I thought one of the cats killed something, but when I looked over at Precious, she had her back right leg up in the air and she was bleeding all over the place. :( She somehow got a 1 inch cut on her leg all the way down to the bone. We rushed her to the vet and she got stitches, a splint and big bandage. :( poor precious.. we bought her a doggie bed to help her.

Precious home after the vet on her new dog bed, she passed out. :(

post-1-135551582803_thumb.jpg

Precious's boo boo leg. :( I had to pick her booty up 4 different times yesterday to help her move.

post-1-135551582809_thumb.jpg

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Awww man :( poor Precious ... hope she gets better, super quick. Was the cut too deep? Did the doctor say or predict how she might've got it?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Thats so sad! My lab/weimer mix got in a fight with the pitbull and she had a really deep cut like that on her thigh. I couldn't afford to pay hundreds of dollars for a vet to sew her up, so my hippie roomate and I went and got the stuff needed to avoid infection and did it our selves. It didn't hurt her at all, she layed there and let me take the needle and thread to her. I think dogs have loose skin for that reason. They really can't feel it. *shrugs*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Get better soon Precious.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

she chews all bandages off -_-;

so far she's left the stitches alone tho....

*sigh* my poor baby

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this