Sign in to follow this  
Eppy

Starcraft 2

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

holy shit thats awesome... must buy this game.. O_O

Did you notice the terrains new unit with the jet pack? It was jumping all over the landscape, thats freakin sweet. and the protoss have some war of worlds looking tripod laser shooting sentinal. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wonderful. I hope it lives up to even half the hype. All hail Kerrigan, the heart of Starcraft!

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I bought Diablo II, but put it away before I barely got started. The graphics were grainy and the max screen size was too small. There was barely anything on the screen and I was getting pegged off screen. I heard the expansion fixed these issues, but I haven't even bothered to pick it up since I was so disappointed earlier.

On a brighter note, I've played through Starcraft and its expansions at least twice all the way through. Warcraft II was great, but I see forking over the $25 for the expansion.

Starcraft II will probably force me to upgrade my computer again. That's what sucks with computer games. You buy the newest game out, but you have to fork over big bucks to upgrade your computer. Afterwards of course, all of your old games no longer work, pissing you off. I remember the Joust game and was so disappointed when the upgrade made it unplayable as the characters flew off the screen.

Oh well, I digress again. Starcraft II looks great. Someone, please buy it for me and the computer required to play it. Please?!

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Diablo II is only fun when playing with friends online. I haven't purcahsed the expansion pack because it it has yet to go down to a decent price in all these years. Those same issues pissed me off at first but after playing long enough its fun as hell.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I told Cobra 2 to make a topic while he had the comp, cause our labtop was off being repaired, of course he didn't. but less work for us :P

Starcraft 2 looks awesome! Cobra 2 said, it seems as though one of the new protoss units, is a portable Pylon. and one of the other units of starcraft can teleport anywhere a pylon is *Evil Grin* that sounds awesome.

but im all for the Terrains! LONG LIVE THE TERRAINS!

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Whoaa! That's freakin' awesome! I love Starcraft. I used to play that game over and over and over. It never got old for me. Couldn't watch the videos becuse I'm on damn Haji Net -_-;. From what I see from the pictures though it looks awesome!

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

Well i finished reading and there is nothing rlly interesting here.. everything here was already sayd the only new thing i found is the brood lord the for me its the same swarm why .guardian just most.the game looked exactly the same as a year ago and a year before that why dont they just release it already.

spam is bad for you

Hopefuly it actualy launches and doesnt go the way of starcraft ghost. it had a launch date and everything. if/when it comes out, it should be an awsome game, still play the first one from time to time, much fun with LAN parties

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg