Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

The Funny Things Kids do and we have ourselves to blame...LOL

To those of you who have kids you can understand that it is rather funny some of the things kids pick up on.:happy:

This morning, I was asleep and My 2 year old daughter was asleep in the next room with grandma. I was deep in a dream, chatting with a friend of mine that I had not seen in a long time. All of the sudden I could hear my daughter calling to me "Mommy, wake up!" I did not quite understand (still being in a dream, I started to look around for her. Confused, I was becoming frantic hearing her voice but not seeing her.) She had come up to the bed and in my ear, she started yelling "Mommy! Wake up! I have to go to the potty chair!" My daughter is more than able to do this with out me, but I guess this was one of those things where she wanted me to see what a big girl she was. I opened one eye, as she popped up in my face and said rather annoyed, "HELLO!? I'm talking to you mommy! I HAVE to use the potty chair" I could not help but bust out laughing. I turned on the bathroom light for her, and cracked the door (she likes to have the door closed now..) I could hear my mother snickering from the next room. This was the perfect time for her to add her usual " I see the apple does not fall from the tree.." Which she reminds me of ALL THE TIME. *shrugs* I see that my lack of patience was passed along to my munchkin..... along with my desire to help (My daughter is always asking "Can I help?") and adorable smile. *smiles*:meh:

My daughter has this look on her face, that her dad used to give me all the time...this look were she scrunches her brow and gets this expression like "what the F*%k?"..-_-; interesting how kids can even get your facial expressions.

Anybody else have funny kid stories?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this