Sign in to follow this  
aqu

Spider Man 3

Don't expect much! I'm told it's a lil too long and there's a lotta sobbing X'D

Have fun!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Don't expect much! I'm told it's a lil too long and there's a lotta sobbing X'D

Have fun!

emo toby maguire will destroy you with a dance number

In all seriousness though, I loved the movie, in fact it was my favorite of the series. The "sobbing" people are bitching about is due to the culmination of about thirty different plotlines all at once, which is perfectly reasonable especially if they only plan on making it a trilogy. With that said, however, I don't think Venom got enough airtime.

Then again the way venom was killed could just as easilly justify having to fight many, many venoms later :P

Those neckbeards bitching that Sam Raimi is ruining the series, they need to... they need to GANFOBYGDO. Oh god is it good to be back.

I am the voice of reason. And the voice of reason decrees that you need more potassium.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

godamnit Vyper, get out of my head. You took the words right out of my mouth. I think the movie was quite good, but suffered from some pacing issues. It's not quite as good as Spider Man 2, but better than the original Spider Man

The emo scenes were hilarious though. The entire audience couldn't control its laughter.

poor poor venom, I expect some Carnage awesomeness in return for his death next movie

lightsig.jpg

WE ARE VYPER

:bat:

Here are my thoughts for potential Spider-Man 4 villians:

1) Lizard - Dr. Connors has been in 2 and 3 (sans arm even) and he's a classic villain, the movies are totally setting it up for Lizard to make an appearance.

2) I'm pretty sure Hobgoblin originated from some guy stumbling upon the Osborns' lab and using their stuff. I hope this is the case, because the super techno / sci-fi gear + costumes they use in the movies look waaay cooler than the comic stuff. I want that board dammit!

3) Maybe Gwen will turn out to be Black Cat? She barely got any airtime, it's like they were just wedging her into Spiderman 3 so she could be an established character for the next movies.

I am the voice of reason. And the voice of reason decrees that you need more potassium.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I went to the premier this morning, and it was totally awsome! I really wish they'd put Lizard Man in, and better yet, some Carnage! :bat:

Venom was totally awsome, and I thought they did a wonderful job on him, though I wish he would have had more air time...

I really wish they would have killed Venom off in a more...epic way. I mean, the whole sound vibrations thing was cool and all, but I always pictured Venom going down with more flare. I was also very sad to see them kill off Harry, but James Franco already told them that he wasn't going to do anymore Spidey movies, so I guess they had no choice.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

GRX and I went to see the premiere last night.

I made up a new Spiderman song to go along with the emoness.

Emo boy, emo boy,

He's a sad little emo boy.

Sheds a tear any size,

Slits his wrists and hopes he dies.

Look out! Here comes the emo boy.

X'D

Yeah...I thought up that clever little number during the film ;). I did really enjoy it, though. I can't decide whether I like 2 or 3 better. I really like Doc Oc so it's a tough one for me. But yeah, Spiderman 3 was worth seeing for sure. I found they combined action and emotion really well. They could only do so much with the 'complex' plot. Hope everyone who saw it/is going to see it enjoys it!!

I liked it allot all the way up to the part where I realized I locked my keys in my jeep :( .

PS. did anyone else notice the graves at the end? The first shot where they show the 2 graves and the funeral going on behind them, the graves are normal. At the end of the funeral they show the same shot but this time as people are leaving theres something sliding down the right grave stone. I'm assuming it was either a mess up in the shot and it was just water dripping down or it could have possibly been left over venom fallowing Peter. If anyone goes to see the movie again watch for it and post back what it is.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Riina: That's awsome!!! X'D It's so funny you would say that, because when my friend and I saw the "new and emofied" Peter, we started singing "The Emo Kid Song" lol we were cracking up so bad! X'D

GokuDX7: I noticed that too! I couldn't tell what it was though...I'm going to see it again on Sunday, so I'll be sure to watch for it extra close. :happy:

So, Miss Dunst mentioned our catalog in her latest W magazine interview. There is only one office for SKYMALL, (I work in the corporate office). I though that was kinda cool.

I can't wait to see this movie. It's interesting to see her all grown up. I'm always going to see her as Claudia (from Interview with a Vampire). LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Just so others can get an idea of what I was asking about the grave before heres two screen shots. Sorry about the poor graphics (go watch the movie to see what I mean).

Before

beforemj8.png

After

afterxq9.png

Not sure what it is but its running down the grave like water when you watch the movie. Could it be venom or maybe just water.

sig.php

I think it's probably just water, I mean it was raining at the funeral. Besides they've already announced that this is the final movie to be made in the Spider Man series, so it would be pointless to bring Venom back.

I think it's probably just water, I mean it was raining at the funeral. Besides they've already announced that this is the final movie to be made in the Spider Man series, so it would be pointless to bring Venom back.

No they haven't. Sony has committed to making at least three more.

lightsig.jpg

What!? O_O

When did they announce that, because I remember reading an article in a magazine where Toby said that this was the last Spider Man movie.

It's his last but it doesn't mean Sony has to stop making more. I overheard somewhere that they might have the guy that did bubble boy and broke back mountain as the new Spider man. I think its doubtful though.

I'm happy with the 3 that they have made. Now I cant wait for the new Batman movie :)

sig.php

Hmmm... I wasn't all that pleased with Spider-Man 3. :\ It had good potential, but it didn't seem right to me. I assumed the venom suit would have been clinging to Peter full time and retract and emerge on him on command, but that didn't happen. and why would he go to the top of a church tower to rip off a costume thats pretty much acted exactly like fabric up until that point? unless he already knew that it bonded to him and sound affected it and he'd have to use something like that church bell to rip it off himself. Venom's head didn't look porportioned right, and he had no venom voice. It peeled away to Eddie Brocks face so much it was like he was fighting a powered up eddie instead a full fledged muscular monster that was Venom.

The movie was good, but I don't think it was better than the first two. the movie was better than Transformers and Superman Returns tho. I didn't care for the Harry portion of the show or having Sandman in it. It should have just been a Venom movie that should have started off with a Rhino fight at the beginning of the movie. The movie left me with the impression of those old horrible Batman movies that focused on multiple bad guys (Two Face/Sandman, Mr Freeze/Venom) and bringing in a side kick/hero to help the main character (Robin/Harry).

If they do make more Spiderman movies, I hope they focus more on a single plot instead of multiple plot lines that lead nowhere.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I didn't like the movie much at all. The only way I'd end up watching it again is if someone else wanted to watch it. They really screwed up Venom. And having Sand-Man be the actual killer makes me want ignore this movie almost as much as I ignore T3.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.