Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Berserk (merged)

he means what I gots on the computer ^_^; I'm a fiend, I've read all the manga a couple times and stay current ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

IRC :-P im the one that hooked her up with links and the manga in the first place XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

And I love you FOREVER! ^_^;

I suppose I can try and summarize from the end of the anime series to the current manga :faint:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP >_< I DON'T BELIEVE THIS'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!! After my marathon dedicated non-stop watch, with snack time during opening and ending themes so I wouldn't waste time, after coming this far, I didn't realize -_________- ... that the series has 26 episodes while I had 25.

All the excitement, all the enthusiasm, shattered being short by a single episode, the last episode, which I never realized I was short of till I got to the end of episode 25. I'm lamer than lame ... *sulks BADLY*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

....its only 25 eps long :P....heh

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

o.0 really ... what a bullshit way to end it, all the excitement and build up for nothing? How does Guts escape and get to where he was at the start of the series, known as The Black Swordsman? Pfffffttttttttttttt ... I'll break my manga virginity for Berserk if I have to >_>'

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

you'll have to.

don't hope too hard for a season 2 either >.<

If ya need the manga I got it :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Heres the only news I heard about a season 2 for Berserk:

http://www.ancientclan.com/content/view/89/85/

unfortunately that is now 2 years old. So I would assume the idea of a second season is pretty dead.. but then again the manga did just resume after four months. Maybe another season will still happen someday. They could re-release the original series remastered on hd-dvd or blue-ray and then bust out with season 2.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i absolutely LOVE berserk! i'm up too volume 11 on the manga and it's killing me that i can't get more yet! does anyone have all those sigs and wallpapers i made a while ago? our pc crashed and i lost them all. :(

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

*revives topic from the dead just to say...*

fuck yeah X'D

Release Demons!

Go Griffith Go Zodd do the cabbage patch X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers