BlitzZ

How much manga do you have?

Just curious on how my collection stands up to people's like Eppy. So.....How much manga does everyone have?

My petty collection consists of around 35 volumes. Not that much, but in 25 days I can get a part time job earning $190ish (with taxes) a month which can go completely to my hobbies and other stuffs-manga, anime, (although 99% of my anime is fansubs, and that probably will not change.) airsoft, gunpla, my Warhammer Dwarf army and a car (come on 1969 or 80 Camaro Z28!!!)

Also, anyone else have this problem: I keep buying just like 1 volume form each series and then end up with like 12 series that I want to complete, and half are out of print.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm. I probably have somewhere between 70-110 volumes. I've been collecting them since the early 90's though.

Off the top of my head, I have:

-21 volumes of kare kono

-18 volumes of peach girl

-5 volumes of Eagle

-a bunch more I can't think of off the top of my head

lightsig.jpg

Eh I've got enough, most of my manga is scanlations though since I can't afford to buy manga anymore (bills suck). What I own in hard cover though is the following:

Rurouni Kenshin vol. 1-21

Samurai Deeper Kyo vol. 1-17

Negima! vol. 1-9

Love Hina vol. 1-14

Chobits vol. 1-8

Angelic Layer vol. 1-5

Onegai Teacher vol. 1-2

Escaflowne vol. 1-3

Trigun vol. 1-2

Trigun Maximum vol. 1-9

Comic Party (Tokyopop serialization) vol. 1-4

Comic Party (CPM serialization) vol. 1-3

DearS vol. 1-7

Peacemaker Kurogane vol. 1-3

Dr. Slump vol. 1-3

Rozen Maiden vol. 1

Le Portrait de Petite Cossette vol. 1

Nadesico vol. 1-4

As you can see I have plenty, some are finished some aren't (either due to loss of interest, lack of money, or subsequent volumes aren't out yet). I won't even go into my scanlation collection.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

HHH 1-5 E

Imadoki 2-5 E

BSSM 2 random volumes E

Tokyo Boys and Girls 1-4 E

Wild Act 1-8, 10 E

Doubt! (eww...) 1-6 E

Escaflowne 1-3 E

GW: bling target E, ground zero E, the movie thing J, episode zero J

Hot Gimmick: 1-9 E

Ah! My Goddess: 2 random volumes E

Alice 19th: 1-7 E

Ayashi no Ceres: 1-8 E

Fushigi Yuugi:1-4, 5, 9-12 E

Tokyo Crazy Paradise: 2-18 J

Vampire Knight: 1-5 J

Senpai to Kanojo: 1-2 J

Sprout: 1 J

The E and the J are just for which language its in. I stopped buying english translations about a year ago. The typos and what not eventually drove me insane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i have over 100 manga which i dont feel like naming at the moment...i have like 2 or 3 complete series in that

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

not often we get to get one, but we are collecting sevreal series at once so. but we have volumes one to seven of Hellsing, and volume 1 of Trigun Max, and volume 1 to 16 or 15 , i think of Berserk. :D

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Manga, manga, manga.. umm. We have the following off hand:

Full Metal Panic: All 9 volumes

Fullmetal Alchemist: 1-4

Bleach: 1

Warcraft Sunwell Trilogy: 1-2 (I still need to buy the third book)

Berserk: 1-3

Gundam Wing: Episode Zero

InuYasha: 1

InuYasha animanga: 1

I would buy more but I can't afford it all. O_O; I have craploads of scanlation collections. So I usually read all that and then check the english released manga to see if they match up good enough to bother collecting. but even then I keep running out of money. :crap: *wants to buy FMP Overload, GTO and more FMA*

Also, anyone else have this problem: I keep buying just like 1 volume form each series and then end up with like 12 series that I want to complete, and half are out of print.

I did that with comics all the time. I always bought the first issue, but I could never pick up collecting them all.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I have a corner deticated to it (my book shelf is crammed full of books that have nothing to do with manga). but because I'm too lazy to dig threw it all these are the ones i remeber. i got trigun, some inuyasha, and i think a fruit basket some where. then some where else i have a plastic tub in my closet half way full of manga that haven't seen the light of day since i was like 10 or something.

i have over 100 manga which i dont feel like naming at the moment...i have like 2 or 3 complete series in that

are you including my complete series in there? i believe we have maybe... mmm... 5 or 6 complete series. but theres lots of manga @_@ i still have to catalog the new stuff weve gotten -_-

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

My collection of manga is a bit low right now, but at the current moment, they are as follows:

All seven volumes of FAKE (I LOVE this series)

1st volume of Gravitation (I don't plan on continuing this, but I might)

You and Harujion (That's a good one-shot)

Unfortunately, that's it. I wish it could be bigger, but the most I get out of mangas are the ones I borrow from my friends. I am trying to get Yellow, though.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

Sailor Moon comics Vol 1-30 something

(Not really manga..the whole reason I started collecting manga was because they stopped making the comics for Sailor Moon.)

Sailor moon Super S 1-4

Sorcerer Hunters 1-9 (still collecting)

Fists of the North Star (I have the first volume)

Hellsing (Vol 1)

I mostly have the OVA's not so much actual manga:( ...though I think the manga of the series is actually better in some cases, than the OVA's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I have 3 right now.

InuYasha vol.18

Rave Master vol.1

Arms of Konnon(sp) vol.1

I cant remember how to spell the last one, and I cant look it up right now. But I will. I dont have the money to buy more, not tell I get a job in a couple months.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

I personally have none. My sister has a bunch of hellsing I think like up to volume 6 or something. My brother has some Shaman King and we share like some Ranma 1/2 (i don't count that as being owned by any one person) other then that my sister also gets the Shonen Jump every month...so I'm the only loser in the house without Manga.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.