Sledgstone

The Incredible Hulk

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=19905

Two-time Academy Award® nominee Edward Norton has signed on to play Bruce Banner, who transforms into Marvel's renowned, larger-than-life Super Hero, The Hulk in Marvel Studios' action-packed, new big screen adaptation of The Incredible Hulk. The film, which is being directed by Louis Leterrier and distributed by Universal Pictures, is scheduled to smash into theaters on June 13, 2008.

"Edward Norton is a rare talent and one of the most versatile actors in the business. His ability to transform into a particular role makes him the ideal choice to take on the character of Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Edward is perfectly suited to bring one of the most popular and important Marvel icons to the big screen in a new and exciting way," said Kevin Feige, President of Production, Marvel Studios.

Under the visionary direction of Louis Leterrier (Transporter 2, Unleashed), The Incredible Hulk will return to the roots of the long-running comic series and television show.

The story unfolds when the pursuit for The Hulk - the world's most misunderstood, primal force of fury - heats up, finding Bruce Banner on the run attempting to cure his condition before his pursuers capture him.

Edward Norton is widely recognized as one of Hollywood's most multifaceted actors. Having appeared in more than 20 films to date, he has garnered numerous accolades, including two Academy Award nominations. He received a Best Actor nod for his portrayal of a former Neo-Nazi in American History X, as well as Supporting Actor recognition for his role opposite Richard Gere in Primal Fear. He will next been seen in Pride and Glory (co-starring Colin Farrell). Other film credits include: Fight Club, The Painted Veil, The Illusionist, The Score, 25th Hour, Frida, Death to Smoochy, and The People vs. Larry Flynt.

Filming is slated to begin in Toronto this summer.

The Incredible Hulk film is being produced by Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd and Kevin Feige and will be executive produced by Jim Van Wyck, David Maisel, Ari Arad and Stan Lee. Norton is represented by Brian Swardstrom of Endeavor.

I hope this is a better movie than the cross country jumping version that came out a few years back.

And it doesn't sound like a sequel to that other Hulk movie. If thats the case and they're starting it over already, maybe we'll luck out and they'll do the same for Superman. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The best part of the first hulk movie, is they understood it wasen't just a mindless action movie. that the hulk has depth. but, they seemed to have forgoten, that when he gets angry, things LOTS OF THINGS, get destroyed. lol not just a few tanks, though back in the day, there was alot of desserts. >_>

other then that, yep, they're restarting the Hulk movie, and abomination, (a villian of Hulk) is rumoured to be in it. :D ohhhhhh there will be mayhem in that movie. lol

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Ed Norton bllllleeh.

Don't let Saiel see this. X'D

Anyways. The lastest version of the Hulk was kinda dissapointing. My favorite part of the whole movie was the cinematography. The comic strip camera work was pretty interesting. I liked it a lot.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Eric Bana was really good in the movie, and he could've come back for this one. But, if they're to make it in no continuation to the first movie, it'd make sense to bring along another actor. However, their choice is ... same feeling I got when I heard about Nicholas Cage was cast as Ghostrider X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Eric Bana was really good in the movie, and he could've come back for this one. But, if they're to make it in no continuation to the first movie, it'd make sense to bring along another actor. However, their choice is ... same feeling I got when I heard about Nicholas Cage was cast as Ghostrider X'D.

i at first thought, "oh my god Nicholas cage! nooo" but then i heard how much of a fan he was. and, really i'd rather have a fan, then some jerk trying to make a buck.

*cough*

George clooney as batman
*cough*

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Nicolas cage made a good Ghost Rider! I'm thrilled to see what Edward Norton will bring to the table. I think he is such a awesome actor (I loved him in Fight Club!) I'm so excited!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

The problem with the 1st hulk movie, was he didnt have a bad guy to smash it out with.

Hope the new one is a lot better, though it wont make cinema; strait to DVD

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

i could be wrong, but originally it was planned for strait to dvd, and was planning to include the abomination as a bad guy.

The strait to DVD release was due to the 1st movie being a total flop, the 2nd is predicted to be a way beter movie, however there is fear it wont pull the crowds after the 1st movies bad response.

If it is hyped up enough then im sure it will make cinema.

i read about it a very long time ago in a magazine that is given to business in the movie / entertainment industry, that inc's sales forcast and film reviews etc.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

hmm don't think they'll be releaseing it direct to DVD, but could be wrong i guess. but with Marvel pulling out the stops on they're next few Movie releases, and trying to work a Avenger's movie, i doubt they'd want to settle for direct to DVD.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

I was a fan of the original series, which is really one reason I didn't like the movie. I mean, in the series, there was a lot of emphasis on the character development. The movie was just kinda an excuse to play with CG. I mean, making Bruce Banner the bad guy??? WTF??? That runs totally counter to what his original character was.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

4real

remember at the end of the show.... sad Bruce walking away all alone music :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I do the same walk all the time. Kelene just smacks me and says, "Stop that, we're in the middle of Meijers." Of course, Ladywriter pronounced it like Meegers when she first came down. It was so cute, we all laughed for days! X'D

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I was a fan of the original series, which is really one reason I didn't like the movie. I mean, in the series, there was a lot of emphasis on the character development. The movie was just kinda an excuse to play with CG. I mean, making Bruce Banner the bad guy??? WTF??? That runs totally counter to what his original character was.

in the comics, they're doing now, Hulk/Bruce Banner, is seen as a bad guy, a huge threat to earth, as something of a un-natural disaster. and really..he is lol. though i don't remember him being more then just a major source of destruction, in the Movie, then a bad guy, which in that case he would be seen as a bad guy. like the original series. always being chased down, for some reason or another.

i think they did try to work with CG too much, and not enough of it was fighting/destroying, and when ever they weren't doing that, they tryed to work on character, which i think more people were upset about then, them not adding it. (as if believeing the Hulk is just mindless destruction only, rather, then what you alreddy said, "a character" )

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

Since Edward Norton is the most talented actor working these days, Hulk fans should be happy to have him. I'm sure he'll bring to Bruce Banner what he brings to all of his characters: honesty, depth, and strength. And as he truly loves The Hulk, I'm sure it will be all the more accurate and sincere.

Tellah2.jpg

2182header_banner9734445.jpg

Eewwwwww GAY!! *gets pulverized by Saiel* heh kidding.

I'm neutral to this film so far, and I'll wait for the theatrical release before judging it.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.