HKofsesshoumaru

This is one crazy Friday!

OMFG! I had a friend who was to visit with me from Canada. He is opening a office here in the city for his business. So..I'm waiting for him to call yesterday..no call. My roomate's dad died last night so he catches a plane this morning, leaving me with nothing to pay the bills for the house. I'm waiting to get payed so he swore that he would take care of everything to keep things going. He had a huge ass check that he cashes last night, puts gas in my car, has me drive him everywhere leaving me with half a tank this morning. I get to work late and check my email. My buddy from canada, had a heart attack and they are pulling the plug on him. Can today get anymore F**ked up? My luck really sucks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'll pray for you through this tough time.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Please do! I keep asking why this is all happening to me right now? Is this a test or is my maker trying to drive me to the looney house? I mean come on here, wtf!?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Cobra1: Man, this dose suck. how long is your roommate gone for?

are even going to get to visit your friend before they pull the plug?

sorry for all thats going on. i'll keep you in my prayers

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

not meaning any harm, but the world is going to shit now! and i'm sorry for what your going through.

Your telling me. :( They say it has to get worse before it gets better.

No, I did not get to see my friend, keith. Family only. BUT here is the crazy part. I told keith's cousin when he went to the hospital, to tell him that I send him my reguards and a kiss. Keith has the biggest crush on me, so I thought a kiss would be nice. I get a message yesterday, that Keith started breathing on his own, there was no chance in hell this was possible but miracles happen I guess. Keith is a fighter, but we were all sure he was not gonna make it through this. They are saying that he is talking and is aware of whats going on around him. Come Monday, Keith said that he's gettin the hell out of the hospital. That he has work to do. Third time is the charm, this being his 2nd heart attack in like 3 weeks. I told his cousin, he needs to chill out and rest. The third time he won't be so lucky.

So, to add on to my day yesterday..:x

For those of you who live in cities, I'm sure you are aware of roaches, rats and creepy crawling things. I have never seen roaches SO big till I moved to phoenix. Last summer, I heard this scratching noise on my carpet. I flipped on the light and there was the hugest roach I have ever seen wavin his little feelers at me. I was like WTF is that? Should I rope that sucker and put a saddle on him GOOD LORD! I had to bug bomb my house on a weekly bases. It was stupid. So, now I live in a house instead of an apartment. I get home last night and hangin out on my trash can is this huge ass roach. I killed two of them last night, so it's that time of year again I guess. It's hot and wet with the weather going from hot, to chilly, then rain so I'm not surprised. Im a nut about my house being clean, so when I get home tomorrow I will have to go through all of my storage boxes and start dumping shit out because I'm sure all that crap laying around isn't a wise idea. Then scrub the house down from top to bottom. A little spring cleaning is in order.

On a good note: Today is a different day so, hopefully it's better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I'm sorry for what happened to your friend, but they say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Tell him, everyone says to take it easy.

I hate it when all the creepy crawling things come out in the house, out side is fine, but in the house, no that's not fine with me.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

LOL. I HATE bugs. I just do. On a good note: No creepy crawlers today, and My friend is feeling better. Still weak, but I chatted to him on yahoo messenger,last night. He said that I may be able to see him on Tuesday,if he is up to it. So..we shall see. I'm really surprised I survived this, I was really down Friday. A cheerful weekend with my 2 year old, and I was on top of the world. If there is one life in this whole world that truly matters, it's hers. I live for the moments where she snuggles up to my neck, and coos " I love u mommy'. *tear*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Ahhh! My 'snuggle face' will never get too big for me to cuddle her. Does your mom have a goofy nickname for you? LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru