Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Hot Fuzz

I've been seeing a lot of posters of this movie outside work and thought I'd check it out ... it's from the makers of Shaun Of The Dead and it's more like a spoof comedy action flick on the police! The movie poster looked so serious X'D

Check it out here - http://www.hotfuzz.com/us/index_us.html

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

this looks pretty funny. that brain freeze part in the commercial is hilarrious. i hope they make more movies, if they can keep up the same comedy like in shaun of the dead.

is that the poster as the opening menu? with them shooting the screen.

and is that the same pub? the crown pub? hahaha, i hope so.

got to watch shaun of the dead again. lol

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Haha the movie is INCREDIBLE! The humor's fresh, the plot is typical yet throws in a few surprises, and it's a complete sensible fun film worth those 2 hours of film-time.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.