Mimiru

FFT!! zomg!

not to say its old as shit, or atleast the graphics are, but its the best one in my opinion... but anyways.... let me just say that my dsic is scratched to no end, but i got it to work on my PS1( yes not my ps2, but my ps1, which has a gameshark that didnt help), which is important peice of info. im stuck on the end of chapter 3, where you guessed it, Elmdor is there, along with 2 assassins and i have no ninjas or equipment to gimme speed bonus. so im pretty fucked. unless someone knows a code for GS, or a strat to make Rafa not go suicidal. anyone anyone?

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

There was this game called Darkstalkers, that I adored! It was by Capcom and I think not only was it a arcade game, but PS2 has it as well. Anyone else heard of it?

Morrigan_layout.jpgMorrigan_dreamy.jpg Morrigan is my favorite..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru