Sign in to follow this  
Riina

Hajimemashite!

Or in English: Nice to meet you!

I'm Riina (or Erin), and I am Gundam-Ranger-X's girlfriend. Originally I came to the forums to snoop around the topic he started about me ;) But this seems like a great community, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Let's see...I'm not the greatest at this introduction thing. One thing I will tell you, though, is that I love to meet new people and make friends! I'm really easy going and I love to talk. I'm a 'gamer' and I love and adore anime and manga. Actually, I love all things Japanese!

Anyway, the best way to learn more about me is to ask questions and get to know me! I hope to get to know many of you! :happy:

MUAHAHAHA *runs off*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

hiya =^_^= welcome to the board =3 hope you enjoy your stay, but remember to keep all appendages inside the ride at all times. AC administrators and moderators are not held accountable if you lose them.

but you're lucky to have come to this board with a body gaurd to help you fight off the noob eaters ^^

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Welcome to AC, there needs to be some insane AC song or something. >_> anyway, *shoots holes in the wall that says Wellcome to AC, then gose to spackle it*

*kills Strider* (Haha, the Communists win this time.)

Welcome Riina-chan. Now GET! IN! MAH! BELLAH! *eats Riina-chan*

No one's safe from the noob eater :wtf:

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

welcome to AC Riina! :wave:

*kills Strider* (Haha, the Communists win this time.)

Welcome Riina-chan. Now GET! IN! MAH! BELLAH! *eats Riina-chan*

Ah, I thought you'd have been a little perverted when it came to eating this particular noob. ^_~

You're not a filthy commy like GRX are you?

:spit:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If you think thats scary, your gonna be freaked out, when your 1st year finishes.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Hello! *bows* Since your bf is our great and wonderful leader, I guess this makes you his beautiful queen. Anyway, I saved myself from being eaten by him early on. I say 'Do not anger our great leader GRX for you are crunchy and taste good with A1 sauce!' (I know the original quote is about Dragons, but thought it was funny.) Anywho..

WELCOME~!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru