I know theres a few of you watching Death Note, so please share your thoughts on this amazing anime and manga. :P

Is the manga done yet? I haven't read it yet but I'm keeping up with the episodes as they are coming out..

episode 25 spoiler:

L is fucking dead.

:( my favorite character is fucking dead. I am so depressed now. :(

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ya i've been watching the eps but not reading the manga. Im pritty sure L comes back since the next episode is named "Reincarnation".

It definitely is a great anime to watch. The real life movies of it are good too. You should watch them when you have time.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

We watched the first Death Note movie last night. It was pretty good and Ryuk looked exactly like he did in the anime. O_O

btw, Light's dad = :chef:

Kaga was probably the best actor in the movie... Go Kaga! :D

haha ya. I love L, hes got the black eyes, makes it look like the real him. He even picks up shit with 2 fingers.

sig.php

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Wow, that was scary.

I haven't gotten very far in the series, still. I'm basically smack dab in the middle of study week so everything is really busy and junk. ;_; I can't WAIT until finals.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

:( damn youtube and google. It's so hard to watch anime on youtube now. Google takes everything down in less then a day now :(. I guess back to the old downloading of the files :(

Really? O_O they must have hired a helluva lot more staff. Have you tried aol video or some of the other video upload sites?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

youtube blocks by video name now too. As soon as someone uploads anything containing Naruto ep(episode) <somenumber> it's flagged for deletion . and delete tube no longer works for videos that where removed :(

I haven't been looking around to much, thanks for the site suggestions ill go try them.

sig.php

Crunchyroll is a good site. Some of the shows I like got removed, But you can still watch Naruto. I'm watching Death Note right now. I'm on episode 18.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

is it just me or does the anime seem to be speeding along now that L.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Why did you have to put a spoiler here. I couldnt help it so I read it. How on earth did Light's dad get the eyes. Damn

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^